Morgan McKinley Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Morgan McKinley Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

3.3

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2015.

Interview

People are very friendly, informative, and caring.

Throughout the interview process, they repeated followed up on interviews with phone calls, and messages to answer any questions I had and provide feedback.

From this I gleaned a very straightforward representation of the industry, and actual job duties with both pros/cons well covered.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan McKinley

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

Phone interview to cover some basic information about interest level in MMK, phone skills, any relevant experience, face to face interview with team members, managers of other teams, MD, and other directors.

Interview Questions

• - Past experience
      - What do you like about recruitment?
      - Strength, weakness?
      - Scenario questions around handle rejection, convincing skill
      - Motivation, driver, etc   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2015.

Interview

After applied directly to the online system, I got an e-mail from the HR in Sydney within a few days and that led to the phone interview within two weeks. I was then invited to have a couple of one on one interviews with several Managers and their team members in the Hong Kong office. All of them were very friendly, professional and eager to know more about me. Each meeting lasted for more than one hour and I was encouraged to ask them questions. Many teams are hiring at the same time so each of they tried their best to explain to me what they do specifically so candidate can think about which area they like. It just became very natural to ask more questions from both sides and the conversation became more and more engaging. In a nutshell, I like the vibe and the people of the company very much.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2015.

Interview

A very comprehensive interview process. Three initial interviews, and one on-site interview with all of the managers. Very thorough, and in depth. Provided a great in-site into how the company works internally, and what the employee culture is like.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2014.

Interview

Submitted an online CV to the COO, was called down for a face to face interview the very next day. I thought the chat went okay, but then there was no reply after this. I thought there could at least be a rejection email or something, I did email to enquire about the outcome but there was no reply. I felt that I really liked the role and the company, so it's really disappointing for me. I hope they at least tell you you weren't selected or something.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about your background and what you were doing previously.   Answer Question

Morgan McKinley Response

6 Jan 2015 – Global Marketing Executive

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your review and your feedback is extremely important to us. We take all feedback seriously and we're sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our service. We would like to discuss the interview feedback with you and any other concerns you may have. Please contact us directly on +65 6557 4655, requesting to speak to Andy and we will be pleased to discuss any queries you may have.

See What Morgan McKinley Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Office Manager in Sydney (Australia)

Pros: “- Great work life balance, working from home once a week - Equal opportunities, support staff are given the opportunity to go on the annual 'go beyond' trip - Amazing culture...”“- Great work life balance, working from home once a week - Equal opportunities, support staff are given the opportunity to go on the annual 'go beyond' trip - Amazing culture, feels like a family with managers who are emotionally invested in their staff - Supportive environment” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.