Morgan McKinley Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Morgan McKinley Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

3.4

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2018.

Interview

Morgan McKinley takes pride in ensuring a high calibre of talent across all their desks. When I was introduced to the business, I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism and friendliness of everyone involved in the process.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from your peers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan McKinley

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Tokyo (Japan)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had 3 interviews with Morgan McKinley. I had interviews with 4 senior members of the office, and also met 4-5 employees from the team I was joining. Everyone I met was very nice and helpful with any questions I had. A big reason as to why I wanted to work for Morgan McKinley was definitely due to the positivity and team-spirit I felt during the interview.

Interview Questions

• My past work experiences and how I think they will help with my new role as a consultant?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

many interviews with several consultants, managers, MDs
    took long time , started with talent acquisition then Skype, face to face and final interviews. All the consultants and managers were friendly and willing to understand my genuine interest for the sector.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Tokyo (Japan)) in July 2014.

Interview

First a Skype interview and then 2 direct interviews at the Tokyo Office. I met with most of the managers in the office. I also got an opportunity to meet with members of the team who went through the same process as I did.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is relatively long wounded. But the reason behind this is to check the seriousness of the individual and to make sure they are the right fit. I feel this is great that they go through the process that is in place as it makes sure from both sides that MM is the right option.

Interview Questions

• Role Play- If I was the head of Virgin and you were a consultant trying to get my future business for recruitment what would you say?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.