Morgan McKinley Executive Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Morgan McKinley Executive Researcher Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

2.5

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Really thorough but very relaxed. No competency based questions throughout the 3 stages I did (phone, 2 face to face interviews).

3rd stage was to present my business plan to the UK MD - be warned if you don't agree with his opinion he takes it in the worse way so back up your stuff

Hiring Manger was a very nice and relaxed man

It all went downhill after the final stage - after told I was getting an offer over the phone about 3 days later - it took 3 re negotiations on salary even though this was a newly created position and told at the beginning the 'budget was there to pay what we need.'

After being offered by the hiring manager over the phone as 'something in the high 30s' with some budge I held out for a bit more. To my surprise the UK MD called me and offered me the exact same thing, I gave him my thoughts and he said he needs to re think the number. I then received a text message from the UK MD on a Saturday morning saying 'lets call it quits'.

As an Associate Consultant, Consultant Or Managing Consultant I am sure this place would be a great place to work as processes, structures and clear career path have long been cemented within the roots of the MM business. However, I am not entirely sure they know what they want regarding the position above

Their candidate management at offer stage was SO bad I wouldn't have joined if they managed to get the extra money I needed. Still to this day, 2 weeks after the final stage, I haven't received any feedback to why they called ' it quits.'

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

15 Nov 2017 – Head of Learning and Development

Thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed to read some of your comments and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your feedback in confidence in more detail. Please contact me directly and confidentially at ldiventura@morganmckinley.co.uk.

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan McKinley

Executive Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process I went through was lengthy but this was also at my request. I find it is very important to meet others within the business and team so one gets a 360 degree view of the business and personalities. Also as I interviewing with other companies, I had to be sure I was making the right decision. Morgan McKinley was very accommodating in my request to meet others in the business.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I appreciated the time Morgan McKinley invested in me and thankful for the excellent food for thought that assisted me greatly in my decision process.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.