Morgan McKinley Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Morgan McKinley Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

2.7

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process and it was very warm and friendly.

I applied for the role and called the HR recruiter to discuss. She invited me in for an interview the following week which went on for about an hour. I moved to the next step which was to meet the team's manager and the manager i would be reporting to.

It was a good meeting, the first half laster half an hour and then another half an hour with the a senior recruitment consultant and the prospective team leader. This was good because I got to ask questions from people who would be working in the same team and really understand the role from their eyes.

They decided not to proceed me because they were worried i would not stick to the role for around a year as I gave the impression that I wanted to move faster (which was entirely true).

Overall it was a good smooth process, no hick ups and everything was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to enter into recruitment and not continue the sales line which you have been doing?   Answer Question

Morgan McKinley Response

12 Nov 2018 – Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing your interview experience with us. We're really pleased to read how well you rate our people and our interview process overall. We wish you all the best in your future career... More

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan McKinley

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley in April 2011.

Interview

Both the phone interview and 1:1 interview were mainly an informatively session for the HR manager to know more about you. The phone interview consisted of general interview questions of why you want to join the firm or what are your career objectives.
    As for the 1:1 interview, it was a more in-depth interview where the HR manager really asked everything from your education background to your work experience and your goals and objectives.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley in March 2011.

Interview

Took a online personality task after the initial HR interview, met up with MD and other consultants

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.