Morgan McKinley IT Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Morgan McKinley IT Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

1 Interview Review

IT Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Tokyo (Japan)) in June 2015.

Interview

Being located abroad, the interview started with a generic Skype interview, which led to another, then to another, and then to yet another phone interview. These were all one-on-one interviews with key people I would be working under. At this stage I filled a behavioral assessment and prepared to fly over for the final set of interviews.

The final stage was held during two days and consisted of several face-to-face interviews with both the people I had already had online interviews with as well as others, potential superiors and colleagues alike. I met with all managers as well as some future team members on location in Tokyo, Japan. Each day lasted close to four hours and included, in total, 7 brief one-on-ones as well as a short assessment testing out what researching in Tokyo requires. At the end of day two I was formally offered the job.

Interview Questions

• There are many recruitment firms in Tokyo, why did you choose Morgan McKinley?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.