Morgan McKinley Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Morgan McKinley Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

3.1

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was approached by Kirstine after I inquired about a role they were advertising and she brought me in for the initial interview after a brief phone conversation. She was extremely professional in everything she did and was always very responsive with regard to emails and phone calls. A great asset to the company!

I met with Matt, Jonty, Aneka, Vanessa and Andrew over a period of 3 days of thorough interviewing. I am a UK graduate who relocated to Sydney in order to obtain a sponsorship in a recruitment role. I was extremely impressed by the vast amount of experience, professionalism and warmness shown by all the management team.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

1-Telephone interview with internal recruiter after applying on line.
    2-Face to face with team leader and manager, basic interview. CV breakdown, why recruitment, why MMK etc...
    3-Behaviour analysis questionnaire via email, to see if you are suited to pressures that come with recruitment and to gauge how you will behave in different scenarios.
    4-Presentation and interview with manager and director. During this you have to demonstrate how you will source candidates.

The interview process isn't so bad if you are well prepared. Have a good understanding of recruitment before hand. Also understand that you are applying for a sales role, they are looking for people with solid sales skills.

Found that the internal recruiter and the guys conducting the interviews were not singing off the same hymn sheet at times in terms of what was involved in the role. Also found that the director had no interest in the presentation during 3rd round, checked her phone a few times which was a bit off putting. But all in all it was a pretty average interview interview experience, they all seemed like decent people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in recruitment?
      How do you handle pressure?
      Why Morgan Mckinley?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Tokyo (Japan)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through an online job-portal website and then I had a Skype interview first followed by about 5 face to face interviews at the office. There was also a 2 hour cold-calling session at the office to see how comfortable you are with the procedure. This session was well-assisted by one of the other associate consultants so you could get immediate feedback and support. There is also an online personality test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in recruiting?
      What are your weak/strong points?
      What was the most difficult thing you ever did and why?
      What do you know about recruiting? What means of scouting candidates do you think we have?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviews included a phone call with the internal recruiter, then a face to face interview with the internal recruiter and a brief meeting with the team lead and manager who did not seem interested and so the conversation was very brief

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Tokyo (Japan)) in November 2017.

Interview

Fairly straight forward- multiple chats with 5-7 people across teams. They will ask questions around billings, your sourcing strategies, how you organise your day etc. They are looking for people who will fit into the team and will be able to work in a cohesive yet challenging environment

Interview Questions

• How would you find candidates in the pre- internet era   1 Answer

28 Nov 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for reviewing your interview with us. It's great to hear about your experience.

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Tokyo (Japan)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR for about 1 hour, and then there were 3 rounds of interviews with managers and directors in total, role playing for a general BD call and loads of scenario questions were asked. met with Managing directors at the final interview.

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2017.

Interview

I had 4 interview with 1 offer meeting in total:

1. Meeting with Operational Director and CEO
    2. Meeting with Team Leader from HR team
    3. Meeting with Team Leader from IT team
    4. Trial Meeting with Operational Director and Research Executive

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join Morgan Mckinley?   1 Answer

31 Oct 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thank you for reviewing your interview with us. It's great to hear your feedback and congratulations on your success. We wish you a long and successful career.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley in September 2017.

Interview

It was professional and efficient. Started off with a talk with the recruiter and an interview on skype and then an office visit. Everyone was nice and friendly. The company has a dynamic environment. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

25 Oct 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for your review - we're pleased you had a good interview experience.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

Skype interview after been contacted by mail. One to One skype, with general questions about japanese economy and your work environment and salary expectations. Presentation of a typical day of work. Presentation of success stories of current or past employees with very high salaries and bonuses
    phone screening, meeting hiring manger,Typical interview questions + roleplay + case study...
    Nice interaction with the manager...

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

25 Oct 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thank you for this feedback on your interview experience at Morgan McKinley.

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Tokyo (Japan)) in November 2016.

Interview

First I was interviewed through Skype. Then I did seven 1:1 interviews with different people at the Tokyo office. There was also a phone trial to make sure that I am comfortable with my job responsibilities. Last but not least, I was invited to hang out with the team.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction and personal strength. Why Morgan Mckinley? What do you know about recruitment? How do people around you describe you ? What is your goal? What do you like to do in your free time? etc.   Answer Question

23 Dec 2016 – Global Marketing Executive