Morgan McKinley Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Morgan McKinley Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Cork (Ireland)).

Interview

Intial chat and phone screening leading on to a very long interview to include a presentation. 3 person panel. Interview lasted nearly 90 minutes. Questioning was very intense and challenging. Presentation as being delivered attracted more questions. Seems like a good place for starters willing to learn in recruitment however salary is also very basic.

Interview Questions

• How do I see success in the company   Answer Question
  • Have I considered being self employed ever, as the job requires entrepreneurial attitudes   Answer Question

31 Oct 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for reviewing your interview experience. We wish you best of luck for the future.

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan McKinley

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

Long process - had 3 interviews with a number of different managers. 1st was a phone interview with TA management. 2nd face to face interview and 3rd interview a face to face.

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

15 Nov 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for reviewing your interview experience and congratulations on your success!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Interview

3 rounds. Good process, 3 people interview me rnd 1 the 2 in rnd 2. met a team member, asked general questions on ambition, why recruitment etc. Met 2 x directors, office manager, team lead, team member etc

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

Unnecessarily long interview process. Met various people in the business from all different departments. All very nice and friendly, very informative about the role and expectations.

Phone interview with TA, very nice lady and went through experience and what i know about the role and company.

Had 2 Skype interviews involving various managers, 2 face to face interviews, each one about and hour and a half (again meeting many people there) and then a final phone interview with a director.
    Overall the process was far too long, taking well over a month. Ended up explaining my past experience and motivations again and again to so many different people (at least 10 in total)
    All very nice people and easy to communicate with.
    At the end of the process I was informed i would begin at an associate level, even though I have almost 5 years recruitment experience.
    This combined with the lengthy process caused me to lose interest in the position and unfortunately would not have accepted this.

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

8 Nov 2018 – Global Marketing Executive

Thank you for sharing this really useful feedback. We are certainly taking onboard what you have said about the repetition of our interview process and will be discussing this with our global Talent... More

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Do not even bother applying!

I applied online and was invited to an interview. I was left waiting for a period of time before being interviewed. The interviewer spoke about the value of communication which I do not think was the case.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.