Morgan McKinley Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Morgan McKinley Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

3.2

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

I heard a lot of good feedback from MM. I was scheduled for a 30-mins Phone Interview but I was unable to make it as i wouldn’t want to jeopardise my current employment that “I’ve gone missing for 30 minutes” during working hours . I tried to schedule during lunch time or before work , the TA wasn’t available . She then gave me a lunch timing (thankfully back then) which was set thru email, I waited for 5,10,15,20, mins .. no calls . I sent an email that I am waiting, no reply . I sent a text, no reply too. 25.30,35,40 minutes . I waited for nothing .
And oh yes , you can see the TA online on social media but she won’t just respond to you.
I tried to reach out one more time - no response .
Bravo for the unprofessionalism considering the reputation. I went back to work starving. Tsk tsk tsk.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan McKinley

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

Unprofessional, asked a lot of very personal and unnecessary questions when the interview began. Additionally, felt like I spent an hour talking about myself rather than experience. Appreciated honesty that role was not what it seemed and was very sales-based.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received an email requesting a phone interview after the weekend. We talked on the phone for about 20-30 mins and she asked for me to go for an interview.

The interview was good. She was polite, informative and made the interview ambiance less stressful. She told me what the job would entail and we chatted about my CV and relevant experience.

There are 2 more stages after the initial interview.

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

8 Apr 2019 – Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing feedback from your recent interview in our Dublin office. We wish you all the best for the future.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Applied online, got a call from the TA a week or 2 later. Had an initial phone screen and was called in for a face-to-face the next day. First round lasted around 2 hours where I met with managers from various teams. Was then called in for another round a few days later where I spoke with 2 final managers and got an offer that same day.

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

5 Sep 2018 – Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing your interview experience, and congratulations on your success!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Spoke to the T.A. team from Shanghai. She asked questions about my history and like why recruitment.

Passed the first round and met a head of a function. Had a great chat and met three other team leads. One of the best interviews, because i got the time to think and they allowed me to choose which team i want to join. Their positioning to me was I had to think which team was best for me and why. I felt this interview process to be a fun and discovery moment for me. Thank you MMK!

P.S. Everyone that i crossed path during the time i was there for an interview, actually offered me a glass of water. This shows that the people at MMK have a strong sense of empathy and thoughtfulness.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment? What are the three main characteristics required to be a successful Consultant?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Several face to face rounds with different hiring managers, peers and the directors. Interview feedback can range between days or weeks, depending on the hiring needs of the business/teams.

Pretty straight forward interview, no psychometric tests involved.

Interview Questions

• As a fresher, typical questions include tell me about yourself, why recruitment, strengths and weakness, career aspirations, what desks you would like to join, other competing offers etc.

There may be some role playing involved as well, but dependent on the team's arrangement.

Overall, not an overly tough interview.   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley in September 2017.

Interview

Long winded process, telephone, face to face x3 rounds various managers. Went through all the stages then heard nothing back from them. They talk a lot about candidate experience but can’t let people know either way good or not that’s part of recruitment having to have them difficult conversations. Also think they have preference towards degree educated individuals.

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

15 Mar 2018 – Global Learning and Development Manager

I'm terribly disappointed to read your review and hear about your recent interview process. Sincere apologies, as you mentioned our career ally candidate experience is something we pride ourselves in and always communicating. I welcome the opportunity to discuss your feedback in more detail and can be contacted on 020 7092 0047. Kind regards, Rachel Halliday.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

I met with Michelle and Fearga first who had a chat about my own experience, what I was looking for in a new career, and they also told me more about the role that they had me in mind for. The process lasted about a half hour and both went into great detail about what the job involved, what I would be doing etc. It was so relaxed and eased any nerves that I had. The next step was to meet with the Director Bryan. This happened the next day which was great, as I didn't have to wait around to hear about the next step. This was another chat about my experience and Bryan went into a little bit more detail about the company. He was so friendly and made me feel so at home. After a week I came in to meet April who would be the Manager of the successful candidate. She presented the company's expectation and explained how the training process would work for whoever was successful. I was also introduced to another member of the team, with whom I would be working with. April showed me around the office. I was always kept in the loop with updates on how the process was going. Everyone was only a phonecall away which was great.

Interview Questions

• What is your current experience?   1 Answer

17 May 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thank you for reviewing your interview with us. It's great to hear your feedback and congratulations on your success. We wish you a long and successful career!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

phone interview initially for approximately 10 - 15 minutes, followed by a scheduled interview with a recruiter a week later. The same week I was asked to meet the Team lead and head of the department the role was advertised for.

other offer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

The whole process was quite lengthy, which is always reassuring as it means they carefully choose their employees. It is also a good way to make sure that it is a good fit for both parties.

Started with a quick phone interview with the internal recruiter, who was very friendly. I was invited in for the 1st stage f2f interview where I met the internal recruiter and two managers from separate desks.

I attended an assessment, which was very similar to The Apprentice. We had a few tasks such as role playing, a pitch and a short presentation. Was very nerve racking but also quite fun at the same time. We got a chance to meet some of the current employees.

Then I had an interview with the managers and directors from 2 desks followed by the ops director. Was asked a lot more questions and got a better understanding of their desks.

Finally the last stage was with the COO, who was very passionate and clearly an accomplished man. This made it a little intimidating and it was the most challenging part of the interview process.

What attracted me the most to Morgan Mckinley is how many loyal employees they have. The retention rate is really good, with most the employees I met having worked there for 4 years+.

The offices are really nice and they have their own branded water, but this is just a plus.

Interview Questions

• What do I do with an ikea flat pack?   1 Answer
    • If I were interviewing to be a lighthouse keeper what would attribute can be a strength as well as a weakness?   1 Answer
    • Why Morgan Mckinley   Answer Question

13 Feb 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent interview experience. We appreciate the insight and wish you success in your career at Morgan McKinley.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.