Morgan McKinley Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Morgan McKinley Researcher Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

3.2

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Tokyo (Japan)) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen First, then met with the Managing Director. Invited again and Met with Senior Mangers, the team that I will be working with. Induction session came afterwards. Very personality based interview.

The whole interview process takes about a month. I think in general they are quick to give you feedback

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important personal characteristic to have in Recruitment   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan McKinley

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

4 interviews in total. very friendly people and fairly quick process. First interview is with HR then with senior management and then various consultants depending on the area you want to focus on. Got call backs for interviews fairly quickly and they called back to offer the job right after the last interview.

Interview Questions

• what is your idea of consulting and what do you think consulting means in our business. How is it different from other consulting.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Telephone Interview -> Video Resume -> Assessment Day -> Final stage interview -> Offer

Interview Questions

• 3 rounds in Assessment Day -> Foreplay -> Group Presentation -> 1 to 10 directors face to face board room questioning sessions   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley in June 2009.

Interview

I came across a job ad knowing Morgan McKinley was looking for a researcher for their banking / commercial & industry team and therefore I have submitted my resume online. 2 days later, one of the recruitment consultants from Morgan McKinley called me and we had a short conversation on the phone which was very pleasant. We then arranged a meeting at their office and I had met with 3 different people that time, including 2 senior management staff along with 1 consultant within the team. We talked about my background, their expectations and how Morgan McKinley differ from other recruitment agencies which was very useful for someone who is completely new to recruitment like me back then as they shared different opinion and ideas on the role which gave me a clearer picture of the entire industry. After few days, I was invited back for 2nd interview which I met with other consultants within other teams. The conversation was as pleasant as last time and I was granted the opportunity to meet with different people within the business and that is vital for a candidate to know the culture in there better.

After another few days later, Morgan McKinley made me an offer as a researcher and I basically said 'YES!" right away.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.