Morgan McKinley Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Morgan McKinley Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

2.7

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2017.

Interview

Came in a few times, they made sure I was happy with the role, environment and team I was going to work with. The interview is just a discussion about your employment history and what you are looking for, they will take the tome to explain what they are trying to achieve and can see whether it aligns with your career aspirations.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan McKinley

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

1st round : MD
    2nd round: Managing Consultant
    3rd round: Associate Director and Senior Consultant
    4th round: MD
    Overall the hiring process is speedy and efficient. The entire process lasts for less than 2 weeks.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2016.

Interview

Not overly lengthy. Set the right expectation in terms of timeframe and how the conversation will go. Time and space was given to the candidate after interviews so he/she can digest what was discussed before deciding on the fit - it was very much a two-way conversation. In general it went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Recruitment track record, insight towards specific industries/functions, motivation (very important)   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.