Morgan Stanley Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Mumbai) in May 2018.

Interview

Four rounds of interview
    Tele
    Discussion
    One to one
    It was a good experience
    The employer is courteous ....... ......
    The question were ok if you know your past work experience appropriately
    Must give it a try
    All should dress in proper foemals ok ok ok ok ok ok k k k k k k k k k k k k.

Paralegal Interview

Interview

I talked to recruiter and i went to meeting when they came to my school and talked to the staff. nice people who graduated from the same uni. They help you out with stuf fbut you need to be qualified

Financial Advisor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Midland, TX (US)).

Interview

First interview went well with the Branch Manager. He then told that there will be two other interviews with senior team members. They were not able to maintain their professionalism. Emailed them twice for follow up. Got a reply from the first one and I was told that I will be contacted then with the second, got nothing.

Interview Questions

Interview

Video and in-person interview. Business plan and an online quiz. Interview very straight forward, they want to know what your business plan is and how you plan to get leads

HR Generalist Interview

Interview

Positive - just a slow moving process. Things moved quickly once it got past onsite stage. Overall positive experience with the firm. Would recommend more open and continuous feedback process in the future.

Finance Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

Superday was 4 30-min interviews with different senior professionals. Most of the questions were behavioral or situational. At the end, all the interviewees were invited to a room for a group activity with professionals observing to look for teamwork and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you solved an issue for the company and how did you move forward.   Answer Question

Registered Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Came in to the office for the first interview, we had discussed salary, and briefly on more specifics of the nature of the role. Got to ask a lot of questions myself and the hiring manager was more than generous in answering aforementioned questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to motivate compliance on new regulations for the advisors that you will be working under?   1 Answer

FAA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

The interview was very basic. A few get to know you questions and technicals. This position really fills more on a team basis rather than the entire company as a whole. However, if you're preppy and prepped, they'll probably give you a second look.

Operations Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied through OCR. First round on campus, 30 min. behavioral interview. Invited for super day for 3 one-on-one interviews and a group case study. Mostly behavioral. Overall smooth process. Know basic fit questions and be prepared to present in a group setting.

Sales & Trading Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

First part of the process was Hirevue. Then I had a phone call which led to a SuperDay. Most questions were behavioral with the exception of one math question on the SuperDay .

Associate Interview

Interview

I’ll start by saying in the interest of full disclosure that I didn’t get the offer. I’m genuinely not writing this review because of that but because of how hilariously bad the process was.

First off, they approached me for this role, not the other way around. I told them I’d be amenable to talking to the team to get a sense for the role. Before I even spoke with anyone (outside of HR), I found out through a friend in the industry that the person who would have been my boss was already telling people that I was interviewing with him. Had never spoken to him. My employer doesn’t know I’m interviewing, and the industry is small. Not a great start and potentially dangerous to my current employment.

Went through the process - it was fairly normal, although I didn’t love the fact that HR would simultaneously email and call me and leave a VM. A few weeks into the process, I hear from another industry friend (who I barely know) that they had ALSO heard that I was interviewing with them, this time from a different member of the team. That’s two people within a few weeks. I have no idea how many people they told but it struck me as highly unprofessional and again, potentially a danger to my current employment. Neither of these people were my references, nor did I say it was okay to reach out to any references.

I was then rejected which again is what it is - only to have HR then email me asking if I knew anyone I could refer to a different role they’re recruiting for. Unbelievable.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions like tell me about yourself etc. There was also a project/test.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.