Morgan Stanley Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5,004 of over 5,004.0 interviews

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

it was a long process but it was very well structured. They didnt only ask technical questions but also included some experience based questions. There were two business rounds and finally a HR round after which you get finalized.

Interview Questions
  • details about my previous internship
    Answer Question
12 people found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

applied online then had first round interview with member of IBD team. fairly technical and standard behaviourals. was invited to second round but didn't do. Interviewer was very friendly and helped me out when I didn't know an answer. very honest about his experience in the firm

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Telephone interview with only competency questions. This was a pleasurable experience where I asked about why I wanted to join MS and specifically IBD. There was also questions relating to my own competency, such as leadership and teamwork.

Interview Questions
  • Would you rather learn alot about a little or a little about a lot?

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

HireVue interview that was only 2 questions. You had 90 seconds to answer each question and one chance to redo it. The questions were very simple and easy. Just prepare the basic IB intern questions

Interview Questions
  • What interests you about BRM? Describe a time a team member was not carrying their own weight and how you went about solving it

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Asked set questions for a few minutes, non technical about my strengths and motivations for applying for the programme. Couldn't ask for clarification as it was very formal. Interviewer was extremely polite.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I enjoyed the culture a lot and I am highly considering the internship program. I would research their program before applying. It can be overwhelming if you do not prepare.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Few quick questions on how to deal with issues and problems when they arrive, goals for the future, etc. And they ask your knowledge in financial information and systems. They also ask where you see yourself for the next few years, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? How do you deal with competing prioirities?

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

It was chill. Know about the company and about yourself. Questions about morgan stanley, your accomplishments, your achievements, and etc. Make sure to do your research because that's important. Very very important.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Online interview with 2 interviewers on a mix of motivational questions and technical questions. It was a great experience but they asked questions out of the scope of typical summer intern interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Bangalore)

Interview

There were total 5 rounds of interview including the HR round. Process was very smooth. The interview questions were mainly related to past experiences. BGV process is very strict , in case one is selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Just went through a timed recording where you answer a few questions, did not like it. Did not hear back after. It was through hireview, you were able to practice some questions before going.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 5,004 Interviews