Morgan Stanley Interview Questions

Updated 15 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,759 of over 4.8K interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

it was a long process but it was very well structured. They didnt only ask technical questions but also included some experience based questions. There were two business rounds and finally a HR round after which you get finalized.

Interview Questions
  • details about my previous internship
    Answer Question
6 people found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Hirevue process, online 2 questions. 90 seconds per answer. 30 seconds before you must answer. 48 hours to start the process once the email comes. Hirevue process, online 2 questions. 90 seconds per answer. 30 seconds before you must answer. 48 hours to start the process once the email comes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Total 3 rounds over zoom:'' Algorithm coding: practicing in leetcode should help in this round. Technical round: write an API that returns the sum of all the integers in a given list. come up with the right Test cases/optimization etc Hiring manager round: related to the current project.

Interview Questions
  • algorithm coding: practicing in leetcode should help in this round. Technical round: write an API that returns the sum of all the integers in a given list. come up with the right Test cases/optimization etc

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

I had about 10-12 different 30-45 minute interviews. The recruiter was super engaged until the last interview, then I never heard from them again. Find it super rude that I took hours and days out of my life for this process, to never even been contacted again- even with a simple copy and pasted "Sorry, but we've gone another direction" email. Will never entertain this company again when they reach out to me, and will make sure my friends and colleagues know the same.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Asked questions about organizational skills, past experiences, and personality questions. Relatively easy going, best to be genuine and honest with your answers. Will hear back with your results next week.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

I had 6 or 7 interviews with varying staff members which was time consuming. No one told me that the post had been filled in the time it took to get through the somewhat excessive number of interviews. The result was that I had to chase up only to find out there was no intention to do the next interview. Same questions came up in all six. Interviews were fine and the interviewers were professional and on time. I noticed I spent much of the process speaking with cyber security professionals (which is not an area I applied for) and very little time talking about the actual role I had applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

I had a phone interview after applying online for a role related to markets. I did not make it to the next round. However, it was a pleasant experience and I learned from it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New Delhi)

Interview

I got call directly from recruiter. 1. hackerrank test. shortlisted for WIT drive. 2 Technical discussions 1 Technical + managerial discussion 1 HR discussion cleared all rounds but no calls from recruiters after the event. taken follow up and there was rejection mail within an hour. After 1.5 months, out of nowhere they mailed, we are processing your profile for further rounds and keep more technical discussion and keep you as a back up They misuse their brand name and keep beating around the bush.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Hirevue to Superday, superday had 5 rounds about half an hour each - mostly behavioral with a bit of technical thrown in, technicals were relatively straightforward basically pulled straight from the guide.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

First step is you get a Hirevue invitation and if you pass that round, you get invited for the next round of interview, which I am assuming is in person interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Budapest) in May 2021

Interview

There were three interviews. The first interview was a 20 minute conversation with HR. The second interview was a 30 minute conversation with an experienced IT guy where I was asked various questions about Java. BTW you have to select a programming language you are good at in the first interview, in my case it was Java. The third interview was an AC (Assessment Center) where I had a 60 minutes coding interview and a 30 minute interview with HR (again).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,759 Interviews