Cover image for Morgan Stanley

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Morgan Stanley Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 15 Mar 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 114 of over 6.1T interviews

Employee Referral6%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Good, mostly behavioral, some technical & MA questions (which I failed some). But Interviewers were all friendly and nice, and also professional. Though I didn't pass I felt that I've learnt something.

Interview Questions
  • Why MS, why investment banking, past CV deal questions
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Very technical. Covers multiple financial concepts including DCF, capital market, valuation, accounting, estimation, acquisition, etc. Need to prepare thoroughly. Previous experiences would be discussed. Hard first round. Need to get everything right.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Got a burning question about Morgan Stanley? Just ask!

Ask a Question

Consulting India

23d

works at

Morgan Stanley

Hello guys, I want to invest some amount of my salary in Mutual funds. I tried to do the same but it is asking to create a demat ac. I don't want to create it because again I have to change the bank from ICICI to HDFC and also have to ask permission from Morgan Stanley (As per policies). This is the first time I will be investing in Mutual funds. Can you all please guide me how can I do it without creating demat account. HR told that mutual fund investment we can do without demat also.

6 Comments

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Hong Kong)

Interview

Asia Pacific: OT followed by Hirevue, 1 phone interview and 1 superday. All technical questions in the phone interview Superday includes mainly market insights and behavioral question Very competitive vetting process especially regarding the market downfall this year

Interview Questions
  • Walk through resume 3 Statements questions, why a specific item is important Deferred tax revenue Choose EBITDA or EBIT in specific case the interviewer gives How does increased interest rate affect the market ....

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Apt test, then video interview, and associate phone interview. The associate was really nice and gave some feedback afterward. Mostly behavioral and a bit of technical questions including accounting questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why MS over competitors, accounting entries for a specific transaction given