Cerner Interview Question: Mostly behavioral, and includ... | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Question

Software Engineer Interview Kansas City, MO (US)

Mostly behavioral, and includes the coding sessions as

well. They look at your approach and ask you the questions on what your approach is and why
Answer

Interview Answer

37 Answers

You're expected to create the classes upon the questions that they ask. Be ready to explain your approach.

Interview Candidate on 06-Jul-2017

Can you please elaborate the questions you faced.

Anonymous on 06-Jul-2017

Did they send you a mail or any update? How did you come to know about your status?

Anonymous on 06-Jul-2017

It's been two weeks that i've taken the interview. I have not heard it back from them and also there's no "waiting" option mentioned here. Did you take the interview as well?

Anonymous on 06-Jul-2017

Yes, The status still shows "interviewing". Did you try sending a mail to your HR?

Anonymous on 06-Jul-2017

Yes. There was no response. What was your interview date?

Anonymous on 06-Jul-2017

June 28, Heard that they are having 3 weeks of interviews and there is one tomorrow. I'm not sure though, I had my last round a bit late and didn't get the chance to speak with other people. Keep us posted if you get any update.

Anonymous on 06-Jul-2017

Did you guys get the same prescription/allergy/temperature question?

Anonymous on 06-Jul-2017

Did any of you guys got conformation or rejection
for people who took interview before 29th

mouni on 10-Jul-2017

I appeared on 28th June and still waiting on decision.
Anyone got any result who appeared on same date.

anonymus on 10-Jul-2017

I had Onsite interview at Cerner campus on June 21 and my status is still 'Interviewing'. Does anyone interviewed on June 21?

Anonymous on 10-Jul-2017

@ above did you try calling your HR

@all
Any idea on rejections come out first or offers come out first

Anonymous on 10-Jul-2017

I emailed the HR. She said there are lot of applications and it's taking time.

Anonymous on 10-Jul-2017

anyone had an interview on June 21?

i did

Anonymous on 10-Jul-2017

Did you got response from them?

Anonymous on 10-Jul-2017

did anyone hear back yet?

Anonymous on 11-Jul-2017

No . It's been three weeks now.

Anonymous on 11-Jul-2017

@all I had my interview on june 21 and got offer on july 11

@above congrats bro
do you know any one who got rejected and had interview just before or later of 21st

Anonymous on 12-Jul-2017

@ continue above what salary did they offer and any signup bonus and relocation things.

Anonymous on 12-Jul-2017

@interviewee's of 28th June, any update?

anonymus on 12-Jul-2017

no signing bonus .i am from KC so no relocation for me.No salary negotiation

anonymous on 12-Jul-2017

check your application status on candidate portal, if it has "." then probably you got selected

anonymous on 12-Jul-2017

@above did your status change to dot(.) if so how many days before you get call did it turn to dot(.) and how many days after interview

Anonymous on 12-Jul-2017

Whats the Salary they offered ? Could you kindly specify an amount if you don't mind?

Thanks in Advance

Anonymous on 13-Jul-2017

72k . I personally think it is less and the benfits are not that great. They are not willing to negoniate

Anonymus on 14-Jul-2017

Thank you man, for posting t he salary. Was it according to what you asked ? Any idea whether this is the base salary, or will they give according to the salary quoted by us .

Also congrats man. Hopefully I too will join you soon in Cerner . All the very best to other too :)

JobSeeker on 15-Jul-2017

Had interview on 28th June, got offer on 12th July.

anonymus on 16-Jul-2017

@all who got offers when are your joining date?

Anonymous on 17-Jul-2017

For june 28th candidates do you have any idea how many members came along with you for the interview

Anonymous on 17-Jul-2017

Hii guys, I was invited for a 3 hour vedio interview on coming week. Can anyone who had taken hirevue before can tell me some tips. Thanks in advance..

Anonymous on 17-Jul-2017

Hi guys, did anyone had interview on 6th july and heard back?

Anonymous on 18-Jul-2017

Does anyone had interview on June 21st and still waiting for the decision?

Anonymous on 18-Jul-2017

do they update the interview date in the portal once they interview you?? or does it remain the same with the first date that they update?

Anonymous on 18-Jul-2017

Hello people.. if possible please post here when you get an offer along with the date when you interviewed..it might help others who are expecting to hear back from the company.. did people who interviewed on 6th/7th July receive any offers yet?

Anonymous on 21-Jul-2017

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.