Motilal Oswal Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Motilal Oswal Securities

2.5

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

They are wasting candidates time. They scheduled my interview later postponed by a week. Later I didn't received any call from panel. Atleast they should inform candidate about delay or cancellation of interview

Derivatives Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai) in January 2020.

Interview

Was made to fill a basic form initially which had questions about qualifications, area of interests, aspirations etc. This was followed by an in person interview and the questions that followed were along the lines of qualifications, areas of interest and general knowledge. The interviewers were kind and polite and I had a positive experience.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Indore) in December 2019.

Interview

3 rounds - Hr round, Branch manager, Regional head. 2 day process. 3rd round is Skype interview from branch only. Immediate results. As experienced major questions are from previous work. Basic questions on finance industry.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Interview was good.They asked me all about securities market.I went there through an reference but the interviewer took the interview seriously. overall my experience was good there. I worked ther for 2 and half month as management trainee.

Interview Questions

• How many types of securities are there.
      what are the timings of all the markets
      what do you mean by technical analysis
      what are the difefrent types of charts used in technical analysis.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview process took one day.
    First they give you form to fill up personal details like name address, your strength and weaknesses. After that a technical round of 1 hr with technical person.

Research Interview

Interview

Had 2-3 rounds of interview, the first was based an HR interview, the second was a technical round. Questions were related to financial concepts such as CAPM, Ke and financial modelling

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai) in May 2019.

Interview

Firstly i applied for intership.
    after the 2 days i got call for telephonic round.
    i cleared it they shortlisted me for second round(HR round).
    in second round hr told me that you are completely fresher,
    you are not aware of work environment , what are the things are going on ,
    you should have minimum 2 year of experience .

Interview Questions

• why do you want to become business analyst?? but why not software developer(bcz i am computer science student)   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Malad) in April 2019.

Interview

casual non technical interview. asked about if youre flexible with the timings or not. salary is low for freshers and they will get paid on the basis of the achievements and their work. people work for incentives here

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a good experience I had with Motilal. The interviewer was quite experienced and they listened to what you wanted to say. They were friendly and it made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What inspired you to apply in our organisation?   2 Answers

Equity Dealer Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai) in December 2018.

Interview

3 rounds
    - 3 rounds of face to face interview .
    There were about 20 of us waiting for the interview and aorund 3-4 got selected.
    In was a friendly interview but some tricky questions wer also asked .
    Research a little about shares of some company’s before the interview .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.