Find jobs for Associate Software Engineer

MountBlue Technologies Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 141 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
3.7
HardAverageEasy

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

it was little bit tough and panel person was little bit rude and was like tell me yes or no, no time given to talk gently , very bad interview experience

Interview Questions
  • all about programming and some general questions
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

Test, technical,hr there are three rounds It took me one full day to complete the interview process I have waited more than 3 to 4 hrs for each round worst hr I have ever seen

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

Coding round was very hard. Dont even expect easy or averaage qsns from them.They just ask the most difficult questions for freshers. Prepare manily matrices and stuff.Mainly 2D array they ask.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bhopal) in Jul 2019

Interview

Very lengthy technical rounds, and very slow process. They were very unprofessional about the scenario and all the bond processes. There were a total of 4 rounds. First was the aptitude test. And the remaining three were technical. Altogether the whole process was very lengthy and their terms on the joining process was not even professional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bangalore) in Apr 2019

Interview

first round will be from your home ,You will get a link of test which is of hackerrank where they will provide 2 question (Solve one for next round) . (within a weak)Second round will be on his office where they will again give you a link of hackerrank and again you have to solve two question(solve one for next round) next round will be technical and hr.

Interview Questions
14 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2019

Interview

4 rounds- 1. Hackerrank coding test at home 2. Hackerrank coding test at their office 3. Technical interview 4. Hr interview. I did not qualify for the 3rd round which was held at their office.

Interview Questions
10 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed