Find jobs for Full Stack Developer

MountBlue Technologies Full Stack Developer Interview Questions

Updated 30 Aug 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 145 interviews

Other13%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

Total 4 round 2 online and one face to face and one normal hr communication. Two online round happen where they will give you code on hackerank problem then in face to face they will give you code on DSA and real time problem.

Interview Questions
  • Coding on DSA and some real situation problem
    Answer Question

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

Applied through elitmus. There was another coding round after that followed by an interview of again coding round. Pattern based question was asked in the interview. The interview was tough.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

the interview experience was good, they asked questions on data structures. they were very polite and very friendly, helped me during the interview if I got stuck at any point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies in Jan 2022

Interview

First I have given online aptitude and Quantitative test on Elitmus . Then I was selected for online interview for MountBlue .In that interview I was asked one pattern question and one array question , level of the questions was medium. After that interview there was a video round .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

In interview two coding solutions given through hackerrank. I solved both u have to explain the logic and time complexity. Problems were one easy and the other one medium problem.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ongole

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Ongole)

Interview

The process consists of three rounds. In first round they will give two hackerrank questions which are to be solved in the specified time. Second round is a coding interview. Third one is hr.

Interview Questions
14 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (New Delhi)

Interview

Was in 3 rounds all coding based. You can crack it easily if you have good programing basics. 2 rounds was in Hacker rank and 3rd was face to face coding round with one of the mentors.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2019

Interview

I was quite good. Good company to start your career. Mentors are supporting. React/Angular/Android/Node/Python. Everyone should try for this company for better future. There is also no problem for backlogs.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bangalore) in Apr 2019

Interview

First I was mailed a link to take hackerrank coding test from home. The questions are pretty basic level and you can clear it easily if you have coding skills. 2 questions will be given and you'll be qualified even if you solve 1 question. Next I was called for interview to their office at Bangalore. At office again they will conduct hackerrank test similar to above one but a bit tough. Next is technical round in which I was asked to solve two problems based on strings and arrays. U need good coding skills to pass this round. This is most toughest one. However I cleared it and I qualified for HR round which is generally on personal data. Finally I was offered the job. This whole process took place in April 2019 and I am thinking whether to accept the offer or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bangalore) in Feb 2018

Interview

First rouns was online Hackerrank programming test, it was average level, not very easy, not very tough. Second was another online hackerrank test. This time it was at their office, which was also of the same level and was to make sure that you didn't clear because of cheating in the first one. Third round was technical face to face in which he asked about data structures, collections in java and a pattern making question. Last round was Hr and communication (fit) round, in which he asked about what all was written in my resume, nothing technical. Just wanted to make sure if I am gonna join if i get the joining letter . I was pretty hopeful but never got to hear from them though they said they will get in touch with the results.

Interview Questions
  • He kept on asking about the gap in my academic career and if it was fit for the role
20 people found this interview helpful