MountBlue Technologies Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated 17 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 154 interviews

Other6%
Campus Recruiting6%
HardAverageEasy

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

First you apply then you will get email then you will register for coding test then you will go through the test and you video will be recorded you have to solve problem by explaining and then the will call for joining. It is like a training after that you will be sent to actual companies.

Interview Questions
  • I dont remember question Coding round Video interview Discussion
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bangalore) in Oct 2022

Interview

I was having two levels of interview which was technical and HR, in technical round they will provide 2 programs and you should finish that in time and they may ask to explain the program in between.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly programming they will provide you two programs which u should complete in time

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

Coding rounds that contain multiple coding questions regarding string, data structures and algorithms and short discussion at the end about the candidate and then if qualified, they provide you the offer. Not sure if the process has changed recently.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Hyderābād) in Sep 2022

Interview

1. They provide link for live coding round and one of the person from mount blue technologies will give some coding questions to solve either two or three if you succeed on two or three , we will selected for that role they mentioned

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in South Twenty Four Parganas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (South Twenty Four Parganas) in Sep 2022

Interview

1 st round MCQ ROUND based on all computer fundamentals, oops, python 2nd round interview live coding 3 questions based on patterns ,dsa ,array or list . dsa question only difficult 3rd round HR ,very basic details about company ,ourselves ,family thats it.

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

First we have to solve around 120 questions on hackerrank and then we have to give a live coding test and after that HR round will be held if and on if you pass the coding round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

I had the interview after solving hackerrank challenge but interview was long but moderate I had the interview after solving hackerrank challenge I had the interview after solving hackerrank challenge but interview was long but moderate interview was long but moderate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies in May 2022

Interview

Good and video call interview.In interview, they asked to declare a array, coding questions they asked to write ,it is very good interview process happened by mount blue technologies,unfortunately I am not selected will prepare more and apply for jobs

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amritsar

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Amritsar) in Apr 2022

Interview

Firstly, tell me about yourself and which programming language you know. After that first question is in string and the second is based on an array. and after each question explain how its work.

Interview Questions
  • only simple two questions can ask on the topic of string and array

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

Question generally asked from string and 2D array only and overall coding level is medium level. You practice coding from HackerRank or gfg or from any other platform also .

2 people found this interview helpful