MountBlue Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 52 of over 130 interviews

Recruitment Agency17%
Other7%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (New Delhi)

Interview

1st round : hackerrank 2 question 1st program input : [1, 2,5,4,3,6] output :2 ( because we need to sort the input and find the which all number are not in position of sorted for input) 2nd program : little difficult 2nd round : face to face interview there also 2 program 1st program was circular pattern program

226 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was nice experience for first interview. In technical round I was asked to solve a problem on hacker rank and was asked question about my approach and concept. And in next round it was kind of HR round, it was actually HR round but the way they conducted was really awesome, it was on videoask platform.

Interview Questions
  • Programming question based on data structure and algorithms.
    Answer Question

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

The interview process starts with a hacker rank test online, after that there will be another hacker rank round with intermediate difficulty at mount blue, then after clearing, a technical interview will be taken and at last.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

The interview is good, I got asked hackerrank question to solve while the proctor watches my screen as I am sharing the screen with my cam on. atmost 1 hour to solve. after solving, we need to explain and the interview is done.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

Two coding questions. Mostly based on arrays, strings and matrix. Practice from hackerrank algorithms and data structures. That will be helpful etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

2 MCQ in hackerrank with zoom meeting and recording on and candidate has to submit the recorder video to mountblue and in the recording, video candidate must explain each and every line of code

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

1 st round coding...in hackerrank ..it contains 2 questions...we need to express the logic ..the way we understand the problem and while writing the exam we are not allowed to look out we just need to look at screen after writing need to explain the code

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

There was a video recording round followed by coding round in both you had to just record the video and send it to mount blue. First I gave the test of mountblue then I got the email that you are qualified to give an coding round where you have to record the video and send it to mountblue. Then there was a video recording round. No Hr round.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about youself What technology you are comfortable with. Member's in your family. Why you want to be a software Engineer.

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

First round : HackerRank coding round with 2 questions(intermediate level). You can use any language of your choice. Second round : 1:1 interview. 3 problems were to be solved through a zoom link. Each problem's approach and solution will be asked. Total time ~2hrs. Call from HR team followed, where details about ctc and other details were discussed.

Interview Questions
  • One of the questions involved a complex pattern program that looked like a hypnosis symbol.
4 people found this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

If you are comfortable with solving problems on online coding website such as hackerrank ,Hackerearth then interview and coding rounds will be easy to pass.I suggest practicing on these websites to pass the coding rounds. Also master your basic data structures and algorithms.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Interviews