Moxie’s Grill & Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Moxie’s Grill & Bar

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moxie’s Grill & Bar

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Very laid back interview, asked me about my people skills and ability to multi-task. Very nice and it was more of a conversation than an interview. They asked about my wine knowledge as well. I had no prior experience so they mainly asked about previous work and why the restaurant industry.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the same day i received a email inviting me to their Open invite Interviews. the interview process was very quick, he asked me a few questions and informed me about Training and everything else. They are looking to hire alot of people since they are opening their first restaurant in Houston. So hopefully is get the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   2 Answers
    • Where did you perviously work before?   2 Answers

Server Interview

Interview

Very informal and friendly. It was during off hours, so we sat at one of the tables in the dining room and talked. I gave him my resume and we chat about why I wanted to be a server.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. I was hired on the spot and asked about four-five questions. All the questions were super basic and easy to answer. Typical interview questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you felt you weren't good and something   Answer Question

Hostess/Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied in person, got a call back for an interview the next day, was hired on the spot in the interview. The interview was very casual, just a couple questions from the manager about myself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar in March 2019.

Interview

Had a scheduled interview and manager made me wait for an hour and a half. He did not respect my time and did not even apologize when the interview finally happened. It was really unorganized and a bad experience overall.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar.

Interview

Had an on the spot interview. Everything went well, when I thought it was over the manager told me to wait a minute and another manager came over and also started asking me questions.

The first manager asked what my ethnicity was. Not very professional to say the least.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very casual, more of a conversation with GM. Wanted to know why I got into the industry and why I should be part of their team. Asked about my specific experience and how it would apply to this position. My thoughts on the company and why Moxies.

Hostess/Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview had situation-based questions to determine your ability to act under pressure while adhering to company's best practices. Background knowledge of the company is preferred. Past experience in the industry is helpful to get a serving job, otherwise, you have to work your way up as a host/hostess in front of house.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Really casual sit down conversation basically going over whether or not you could do all the things that they required from the role. Did not go over anything other than the tasks that would be assigned

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.