Mu Sigma Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mu Sigma Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Mu Sigma

2.9

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

The interview process is pretty straight forward the questions are more or less problem solving type questions and the standard "tell me about yourself" and generic questions about your CV /Resume. But the interviewers are condescending and no matter how well you answer the interviewers and people you speak to cannot seem to hide their arrogance.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous work experience help you in this position if at all?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mu Sigma

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process didn't really expect you to be prepared about anything in particular. I personally did not do anything more than going through the interview questions on Glassdoor itself. The first round had us write a short essay on a particular obstacle we have seen and overcome in our lives. The second round involved a group activity, in which we were given marketing situations such as opening a new supermarket in a certain type of locality, and how to make it profitable. The last round was HR, in which they ask you your background, hobbies etc, and one question on guesstimating.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of crows in your college campus right now, without any prior data or going out.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

3 days long process. bit ridiculus and needs a lot of luck rather than skills. the application was bit long. made us refill the application twice. the online exam was easy. anyone could crack it given you have good problem solving skills. easy one. but you need luck in later stages of interview.

Interview Questions

• they showed some random video in a poor environment and asked us make suggestions for marketing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Chennai) in September 2019.

Interview

It was a really amazing interview. I did really well though out the process and cleared all the rounds successfully but i feel interviewers were not so strict with the selection process. Management and staff were very friendly. Overall it was a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

It is of 4 rounds
    Online test
    GD
    Technical interview
    Hr interview
    In gd we were given a case study and it was about 20 min next the results were announced almost 30 were selected to tr where the interviewer was little stingy in my case he asked me completely about my resume and asked me to sing a song and even they give you a situation and ask you how you sort out things there but overall it made me strong because mine was 2hrs interview by 2 members

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself is a must question and they ask u like to whom do you compare urself mine was a 2hrs interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (New Delhi) in August 2019.

Interview

This company visited our campus for final year students in the B.Tech. program.
    The interview process compromised of a total of three rounds:
    1. The first round was an online test round which was held in he campus itself. It had questions related to general knowledge, aptitude, verbal ability and also a case study section. In the case study section, we had to write the solution or approach.
    2. The students shortlisted after the online test were then called on another day. On the day, first they showed a presentation about the company and the role. Then after that, a group discussion round (they called it a group assessment round) was held which had one moderator and 5-6 students. We were given a topic on which we had to discuss for 5-10 minutes and then reach to a conclusion. The candidates were judged on mainly two criteria: logical thinking and communication skills.
    3. After the GD round, 1-2 students were selected from each group. These students were then interviewed one-on-one with an interviewer. The interviewer mainly asked question on HR and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: A topic in GD was given: There is a mall in which the revenue is decreasing but the number of footfalls is increasing. We had to discuss on:
      1. Why is this happening?
      2. Should the mall be closed?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in July 2019.

Interview

It was three round process. First one is aptitude and case studies questions which we have to answer in online platform and then shortlisted for case study. The case study round was very interesting and then interview which is based on your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

It took an entire day. There were three rounds
    1. Apti round
    2. Group activity round
    3. Personal interview round
    All in all it was a great experience and it felt great being one of the 30 students who got selected out of 600-800 people who applied. The test was average and the questions in interview were a little tricky

Interview Questions

• How many sub cars in Bangalore   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process was really good, first round was telephonic interview , for secind round they called me at their office and took in all 3 more rounds with some good challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions were technical, they covered all aspects fo statistics starting with regression .   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

The hiring process consists of three stages muapt, gd and interview.There are no technical questions asked.Gd is an elimination round.They will mostly ask hr questions , puzzles, guesstimates and some questions related to gd.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.