Mu Sigma Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mu Sigma Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Mu Sigma

2.9

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process didn't really expect you to be prepared about anything in particular. I personally did not do anything more than going through the interview questions on Glassdoor itself. The first round had us write a short essay on a particular obstacle we have seen and overcome in our lives. The second round involved a group activity, in which we were given marketing situations such as opening a new supermarket in a certain type of locality, and how to make it profitable. The last round was HR, in which they ask you your background, hobbies etc, and one question on guesstimating.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of crows in your college campus right now, without any prior data or going out.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mu Sigma

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

3 days long process. bit ridiculus and needs a lot of luck rather than skills. the application was bit long. made us refill the application twice. the online exam was easy. anyone could crack it given you have good problem solving skills. easy one. but you need luck in later stages of interview.

Interview Questions

• they showed some random video in a poor environment and asked us make suggestions for marketing.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

The interview process is pretty straight forward the questions are more or less problem solving type questions and the standard "tell me about yourself" and generic questions about your CV /Resume. But the interviewers are condescending and no matter how well you answer the interviewers and people you speak to cannot seem to hide their arrogance.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous work experience help you in this position if at all?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

I attended through campus placements. Our interview happened at Bangalore. The process was video analysis followed by GD and finally Interview. Our GD topic was 'What could be the reason for sudden fall, if any, of a food stall sales compared to previous year?'

Interview Questions

• How can you make sure a customer doesn't leave our franchise?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

it was an interactive process overall.first we had an aptitude test.if cleared,u r called to their office for further rounds.we had case study session and personal interview at last. personal interview consisted of both technical and hr questions.

Interview Questions

• your marks are not upto the expectations..does that tell ur potential?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Vellore) in September 2017.

Interview

There was only one interview preceded by an online test conducted by co cubes. Test was relatively tough considering co cubes standards. About 40% cleared the online test round. Easy to get through if you are attentive during the test.

Interview Questions

• Basic Introduction followed by my interests were asked. Overall pretty chilled out panel . Make sure you convince them that you don't leave them for higher studies or better company. Maintain composure and keep smiling.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Coimbatore) in July 2018.

Interview

I attended the first round in our college campus. I had 72 questions to be completed in 45 min. Mamy personality assessment questions were there. One with basic maths knowledge and good communication can make it through the process.

Interview Questions

• In how many ways can the word rubber be arranged   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bhubaneswar) in August 2018.

Interview

First there was an online mcq test consisting of questions from psychology,data analytics and big data,english and aptitude.412 out of 4000 people were selected for the next round.Then,we had a case study round where there was a group of 6 people and 2 were selected.Finally there was a personal interview where the selection ratio was1:2

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my hobby   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Pune).

Interview

The interview consist of 5 rounds and the first round is about aptitude and personality development. Most of the questions are asked to check how you react to a particular situation and your communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Questions are usually tricky and with confusing words used.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

There were only 2 rounds after aptitude. 1st was GA-one topic was given and we have to discuss among group of 5 and tell them the solution.
    2nd was HR round. Question were pretty simple.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.