Mu Sigma Trainee Decision Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mu Sigma Trainee Decision Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Mu Sigma

Trainee Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in August 2014.

Interview

first there was an aptitude test which was followed by a combined video synthesis,pseudo coding test. after clearing it students were give a real analytics problem in which we had to discuss the client problem and to find a solution known as group case study round.in the end there was PI.

Interview Questions

• what is the most fascinating thing about mu-sigma   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mu Sigma

Trainee Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in September 2014.

Interview

The whole process was just for the sake of it. Nothing technical at all was asked in the interview. Questions about personal life, family, girlfriends, etc. were alone asked. They have absolutely no criteria for selection of candidates and make random decisions. Their level is so low that even a class 10-12 student can crack the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the definition of "Mode"   1 Answer

The package is very low, with just Rs.10,000 of in hand salary per month, you will not be even able to have food everyday. Also, 14 hrs of workload everyday? Even a servant who washes dishes makes better income by working for lesser hours.

Trainee Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very long and tiring. There was aptitude test which had math and programming questions followed by video synthesis round where one had to write something about what they see in a video they play followed by technical and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected was when they asked how a refrigerator worked.   Answer Question

Trainee Decision Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (College Station, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was split into two parts. One was puzzles and problem solving while the other was more technical. They asked me basic questions about statistics and told me to tell them about myself.

Interview Questions

• If I gave you data for Netflix usage, what do you think it would look like?   Answer Question

Trainee Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

Was a single day - 5 phase interview process which ended up happily. Had QA, group discussion, video synthesis, technical and HR interview. The technical interview was not technical at 1all, they asked a lot of puzzles. HR interview was pretty easy. Confidence was the key all the way

Interview Questions

• Why you are different from others ?   2 Answers

Trainee Decision Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Mu Sigma visited our college/university for the position of Trainee Decision Scientist. In pre-placement talk, they spoke about how the compensation is distributed over 3 years and the lump sum amount employees receive for staying over a period of 3 years. This talk is followed a written test which was very easy to crack and followed by group discussion with Formal Vs Informal Education topic.

Interview Questions

• Group Discussion topic:
      1. Formal Education Vs. Informal Education   Answer Question

Trainee Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process is usually as follows:
    1. Basic general test on math/logic
    2. A short case study where you have to write what you'd do
    3. Video synthesis - this is where they'll show you a video and you have to say what you learnt from it. Do NOT summarize the video. Indicate what you LEARNT from it. E.g. From Ramayan, you learnt not to abduct someone else's wife.
    4. Group discussion
    5. Technical interview
    6. HR interview

Interview Questions

• The weirdest question asked was "Name something you did in the past that you regret"   1 Answer

Trainee Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in August 2015.

Interview

First-round aptitude, second round video synthesis, Third round GD, 4th round interview. Was easy to crack. They took a lot of people from my batch. Hiring went on till late nights.

Trainee Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in July 2015.

Interview

The first online round tested basic aptitude, critical thinking and had a personality assessment. The second round was video synthesis followed by group discussion. Atlast, there was a general HR interview.

Trainee Decision Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

We had a test in our college, it was really easy. Few aptitude questions and rest were personality based questions. The tricky part was, the same questions were asked later with different wordings, in order to check if the kid really meant what he said earlier. About 40 of us got qualified and we went over to Bangalore for our interview process. First day, we were introduced to the world of mu sigma. Nothing much happened except for a lot of talks. On the second day, we had group discussion. Our topic was: "An aircraft company approaches you to improve their fuel efficiency, discuss on how you are going to get it done." I was taken aback by such a question, remained silent throughout the GD and I got knocked out. Don't worry, there were easier topics for my friends. "What are the factors for a movie to be a blockbuster" "How to increase profit of a coffee shop" "Learning over knowing." None of the students got selected from my group! The second round is HR interview. My friends who got placed at Mu Sigma said that the interview was cool and it was mostly casual talk, be confident and try not to contradict your statements.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join us? Typical HR interview questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.