Multi Commodity Exchange of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Multi Commodity Exchange of India

Interviews for Top Jobs at Multi Commodity Exchange of India

Manager - T&S Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Multi Commodity Exchange of India (Mumbai) in October 2015.

Interview

Very well organised. First round with HR for basic screening and then with Head of Department.
    Asked about past experience and knowledge about the existing processes followed in Market related to T&S. Overall good experience to interact with them.

Interview Questions

• Brief about the existing role in current company.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Multi Commodity Exchange of India (Mumbai).

Interview

Interview is conducted in three rounds. First round is with the HR Recruitment Team. Second round is with the Immediate Boss and Third round by the Head of the Department.

Interview Questions

• How would you poach on the competitor's clients? Explain in detail   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Multi Commodity Exchange of India (Mumbai) in August 2012.

Interview

Was very Good. Interviewer was very pleasant to talk to. They asked specific about the networking basics. Interview lasted for entire day. Some kind of behavioural questions were also asked. Not that difficult.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.