Wipro Interview Question: My resume was shortlisted and... | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Question

Business Analyst Interview Bengaluru

My resume was shortlisted and telephonic interview was

conducted after which I was called to Bangalore for GD & Interview. I cleared the GD too but in interview they said that sorry we are looking for a B.tech grad as this is a technical position. I didn't get that why have they shortlisted my resume when my qualification was clearly mentioned in the resume further being a Btech grad is not a licence of being suitable for technical position . Employers seems to be really confuse.
Tags:
hi.........frds
Answer

Interview Answer

6 Answers

Same things were happened with me, most of famous big big mnc like Accenture & Cognigent. I have cleared all the round when they wil give to offer letter that time they told me that am in hold position if vacancy is not their then why they are taken interview and selected candidate.

Soumi on 03-Dec-2012

FGHH

MADHU on 07-Dec-2012

because of you didn't mentioned clear resume,that's why they didn't understand your resume.I think you mentioned Btech in the place of B.tech.

Ramya on 17-Dec-2012

Prepare your resume with clear titles, education and experience while applying for job. Please ask the recruiter to share the job description before applying for any job.

Mahendran on 18-Dec-2012

sup question

rajasekaran on 18-Dec-2012

same here with Accenture,the HR lady as really stupid,if they dont have any work then y d helll they call candidate n waste there time.

Vishal on 20-Dec-2012

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.