Mynd Solutions Private Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mynd Solutions Private

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mynd Solutions Private (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2012.

Interview

I had 2 rounds with the HR which was not really grilling and 2 round with the director, one telephonic and another Face to Face
    Basic questions were asked
    The office looks like a factory shed as it operates from Udyog Vihar
    Focus of questions was on the India scenario only

Interview Questions

• How important is client interaction in overall customer service experience?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mynd Solutions Private (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Gone for interview as scheduled by HR.Very unprofessional approach and casual behavior.Don't waste your time if you are from an MNC as they deal in domestic environment only.For TL level interview, you expect some serious question related to team handling and overall experience but the Ops Manager only got stuck to basic accounting skills which I answered correctly,however they wanted some one who is having good comm skills but not sure how they judge this as all interviews went through in Hindi language.Also no interest shown on what i am doing in my current job profile neither they asked about my team handling skill.Only god can help if this is how they select people for such key positions without going through there overall knowledge and skills.They judge your complete 5-6 years of experience just on the basis of few JEntries. Complete waste of time and Money.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mynd Solutions Private (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2013.

Interview

There was three round of interviews.First round was telephonic,it was very less technical most of question was project related.Second was written,it was little bit technical,and third round was face to face with PM.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mynd Solutions Private (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Telephonice round
    Face to face with the reporting manager
    Face to face round with the head of Department
    Final salary negotiation
    Even after the salary was negotiated and confirmed on the phone that I needed to join the following week no offer or communication happened from the company.
    Lot of confusion happened and finally I was told that the position has been offered to some one wlze, however they contacted me again after a month checking if I was still interested in joining the company. Since the interview experience and the communication process had dissatisfied me I refused the offer.

Interview Questions

• What has been your major contribution in the last role?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mynd Solutions Private (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2015.

Interview

Good first round followed by the F2F round in which good technical question was asked. The interview level was tough but one should come with preparation. Good first round followed by the F2F round in which good technical question was asked. The interview level was tough but one should come with preparation.

Assistant Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mynd Solutions Private (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2011.

Interview

They don't recruit through consultants and go through their internal references and talent acquisition team.
    The interview has 3 rounds, first is the HR round a very expected one, second is manager round which is a technical one and last is the general manager round which is also technical

Interview Questions

• Explain what do you check before passing invoice for payment in manufacturing industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its always negotiable, don't accept without negotiating

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mynd Solutions Private (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2018.

Interview

They asked me html and jQuery only.
    Job responsibilities are:
    · Persons should be working on open source technologies :- Linux , Apache , My SQL , PHP
    · Would have exp in Perl, Python , Postgre will be an advantage

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.