NCR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NCR Interview Questions

Interviews at NCR

2.7

Software Intern Interview

Interview

Talked to them at the career fair. Got an email about meeting them in person at the company. Talked to three individuals about the company and interview questions. Waited a week. Got the role.

Interview Questions

• How do you add to a SQL table?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I interviewed through the University recruitment process. The school career fair is essentially the first round interview. Based on your resume, they send you to either IT, software, or sales (the 3 business units that have the most open positions). If you are not interested in working in one of these roles, talk to the UR representative about other opportunities - that is how I moved to supply chain. All interviews were very casual. After the career fair there were 2 rounds - 1 with general interviewers from the division, and 1 with the specific manager that I would be working for. No technical questions, we just reviewed my resume and interviewers asked questions about the experiences listed.

Interview Questions

• Majority of each interview was just a review of my resume, and the interviewers asked for a deeper explanation of the experiences on it.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was extremely fluid and the University HR team made it very easy and enjoyable. The overall interview was fairly straight forward and had both behavioural and technical aspects incorporated.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a parking problem in a parking lot to guide drivers to an available parking spot in the parking spot.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

There are two 30-45 minute interviews with different UX Designers within the department. Be prepared to show your portfolio and go through your experience. Sometimes the two sessions will have more than one interviewer from the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a failure you have experienced, and what, if any, did you learn from this?   1 Answer

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NCR.

Interview

Initial recruiter interview followed by a panel interview with 2 of the department leaders. So much time passed after the first interview (with no response to a follow up email) that I assumed the recruiter ghosted me. She finally responded and setup the second interview. Afterwards, no feedback, weeks passed and got a generic email response with a form rejection. Poor experience overall. Very unimpressed.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through a project in your portfolio and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NCR.

Interview

1 step interview knowing about my work history and setting expectations. They described the role briefly and asked question about specific work experience in terms of technical tools .

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Was brief and straight forward. Be prepared to tell them about yourself, what motivates you as a design and how you approach the design process. The entire interview should take 30 to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you consider designs from four different sources.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCR.

Interview

Person to person interview with 2 interviews back to back. Asks many behavior questions and some questions that requires logical thinking. At the end of the interview, you get to tour the headquarter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at NCR?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Did an onsite interview on campus. thirty minute technical interview and thirty minute behavioral interview. It was pretty easy but It seemed like they want to hire juniors. Overall it was a smooth interview process.

Interview Questions

• 1 programming question, 1 system design and few other trivia questions about the internet and networks.   Answer Question

Senior Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCR (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Very nice. Easy and comfortable. The interviewers were very upfront about the company and the work the job entailed. Interview lasted about one hour. They made me feel like they were interested in me as a person as well as a potential employee.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions pertaining to networking and AC voltage measurements.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.