NEC Corporation India Interview Questions

Updated 22 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 134 of over 134 interviews

Recruiter11%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEC Corporation India (Chennai) in Feb 2021

Interview

It's really a great experience. I had four rounds each took around 30 to 45 mins. They are very flexible in scheduling the interview at our convenient timings. Also, they are very supportive and friendly

Interview Questions
  • Previous project experience and difficulties faced in that
    1 Answer
  • Willingness to relocate and flexibility in working hours

NEC Corporation India

Application

I interviewed at NEC Corporation India

Interview

Interview was 2 round process. One was aptitude and other was face to face interview with hiring manager. Aptitude was quite easy and during interview process they discussed case study and approach to solve it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NEC Corporation India

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NEC Corporation India in Sep 2020

Interview

NEC was hiring through a consultancy. Two rounds: Technical one and Managerial Round. Technical was focussed on practical implementation and managerial was focussed on agile methodology and practices that one follow in the development process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NEC Corporation India (Bangalore) in Jan 2020

Interview

After reaching on scheduled time, I had to wait for 1 hr on a weekday interview. The panel was having some issue and straight away from question 1, he was talking in arrogant way. End of the day, he argued over my hand writing (even I was surprised) and I had to leave the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Reverse linked list, count each the word in sentence. Thread synchronization.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NEC Corporation India (Noida)

Interview

It was funny, interviewer was confused after he raised a few questions. He was not technically sound and raised wrong cross questions which I have cleared later. I cleared the interview without any challenge. Many times I corrected the interviewer when he went wrong. Later after joining the company I came to know that people here are not skilled.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were related to cloud infrastructure.

NEC Corporation India

Application

I interviewed at NEC Corporation India

Interview

The process was very haphazard. They did three rounds of interview and in the end told me that they don't have any opening for my profile. Not sure, why would you conduct interviews and then tell about the open positions. Highly unprofessional recruiter. Didn't even said sorry for this mess up and that showed the culture that NEC have in India.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NEC Corporation India (Noida)

Interview

I was selected off-campus through cocubes. First round was coding test after that 2 levels of technical interview followed by HR rounds. All the rounds are knock out rounds. The interviewer asked questions from all the subjects ,project work done and current Technologies in market.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NEC Corporation India (Noida) in Oct 2019

Interview

I was called for Technical round through a recruiting firm. Interview started on time. There were two person taking face to face interview. It was totally technical round. I was asked to wait for HR round, then the said they will inform through call but did not receive any update.

Interview Questions
  • Polymorphism, Lazy Loading, Spring Boot Annotations, Program to find maximum occurrence of a char in a given string, Actuator in Spring Boot, How to configure custom logger class

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NEC Corporation India (Noida) in Oct 2019

Interview

They’ll call you for F2F interview without even going through your profile. Interviewer was a Lady and she herself was not sure about her questions asked. In last I asked her the same questions she asked me and believe me she gave me the answer what I did. While I was proving myself right, she took answered a call and asked me to leave.

Interview Questions
  • Scenario- If employee is not willing for any Other skills requirement in the organisation what will do you to place him?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEC Corporation India (New Delhi)

Interview

Very good interviews, easy but check basics of c cpp java sql linux comands OS Checking basic proggraming skills and concepts,askijg basics os questions,basic sql queries but one thing interviewer is very very chill and suppoting.

Interview Questions
  • Sql queries Threads Multiprocessing Java 2d array Linux comands
Viewing 1 - 10 of 134 Interviews