NEC Technologies India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NEC Technologies India Interview Questions

Interviews at NEC Technologies India

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1st round:Aptitude on cocubes with a programming question and some technical questions.
    2nd round: technical face to face- it was little bit tought. He covered all oops concept with data structures,some problems for which program or pseudo code should be written. Some puzzles also.
    3rd round: managerial round- db, os, ds, many questions were asked on os .complete knowledge in os and db can make this round easier.
    Final round: hr.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview is one on one and is very detailed and completely technical. They give few coding questions to ask. In the second round you are interviewed with the manager and later with the HR person.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

After reaching on scheduled time, I had to wait for 1 hr on a weekday interview. The panel was having some issue and straight away from question 1, he was talking in arrogant way. End of the day, he argued over my hand writing (even I was surprised) and I had to leave the interview.

Interview Questions

• Reverse linked list, count each the word in sentence. Thread synchronization.   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Noida).

Interview

It was funny, interviewer was confused after he raised a few questions. He was not technically sound and raised wrong cross questions which I have cleared later. I cleared the interview without any challenge. Many times I corrected the interviewer when he went wrong. Later after joining the company I came to know that people here are not skilled.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to cloud infrastructure.   1 Answer

Vertical Head Interview

Interview

The process was very haphazard. They did three rounds of interview and in the end told me that they don't have any opening for my profile. Not sure, why would you conduct interviews and then tell about the open positions. Highly unprofessional recruiter. Didn't even said sorry for this mess up and that showed the culture that NEC have in India.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Noida).

Interview

I was selected off-campus through cocubes. First round was coding test after that 2 levels of technical interview followed by HR rounds. All the rounds are knock out rounds. The interviewer asked questions from all the subjects ,project work done and current Technologies in market.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Noida) in October 2019.

Interview

I was called for Technical round through a recruiting firm. Interview started on time. There were two person taking face to face interview. It was totally technical round. I was asked to wait for HR round, then the said they will inform through call but did not receive any update.

Interview Questions

• Polymorphism, Lazy Loading, Spring Boot Annotations, Program to find maximum occurrence of a char in a given string, Actuator in Spring Boot, How to configure custom logger class   Answer Question

PMO Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Noida) in October 2019.

Interview

They’ll call you for F2F interview without even going through your profile. Interviewer was a Lady and she herself was not sure about her questions asked. In last I asked her the same questions she asked me and believe me she gave me the answer what I did. While I was proving myself right, she took answered a call and asked me to leave.

Interview Questions

• Scenario- If employee is not willing for any Other skills requirement in the organisation what will do you to place him?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (New Delhi).

Interview

Very good interviews, easy but check basics of c cpp java sql linux comands OS
    Checking basic proggraming skills and concepts,askijg basics os questions,basic sql queries but one thing interviewer is very very chill and suppoting.

Interview Questions

• Sql queries
      Threads
      Multiprocessing
      Java 2d array
      Linux comands   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Ghaziabad) in August 2019.

Interview

There was an online test. The shortlisted candidates were offered training-internship of 2 months without stipend. Upon successful completion of the allotted group project in these 2 months, a presentation was to be given to the company officials. That followed an HR round. And a couple of days later a telephonic technical interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.