NEC Technologies India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NEC Technologies India Interview Questions

Interviews at NEC Technologies India

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1st round:Aptitude on cocubes with a programming question and some technical questions.
    2nd round: technical face to face- it was little bit tought. He covered all oops concept with data structures,some problems for which program or pseudo code should be written. Some puzzles also.
    3rd round: managerial round- db, os, ds, many questions were asked on os .complete knowledge in os and db can make this round easier.
    Final round: hr.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview is one on one and is very detailed and completely technical. They give few coding questions to ask. In the second round you are interviewed with the manager and later with the HR person.

Perl Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Noida) in December 2014.

Interview

I went for the interview with NEC Technologies India which went fine. i gave 1 Technical 1 Managerial and 1 HR round, took me 3-4 hours to give all the rounds. I could also sense from the reaction of the Project Manager and the HR that i would be selected. Next 10 days later i received a call from the HR and he explained me the salary details and everything. Also my salary break up structure details was rolled out and was told that in 2-3 days my offer letter would be released as more clearance is required from the upper management. I received no offer letter and no information from them after that. Even the consultancy were of no help as even after sending multiple reminders neither the HR nor the Consultancy bothered to reply back. If you are not selecting a candidate because of what so ever reason i feel the HR should have at least informed. even the consultancy guys kept me waiting for 1 month saying that offer letter will be rolled out soon but it never happened.

Just wondering how good the company would be where the HR department is so horrible.
    Overall Bad Experience..

Interview Questions

• Basic Perl Questions, Pattern Matching, Subroutines, References, Packages, Modules, Arrays, Hashes, File Handling Techniques,   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Noida) in September 2018.

Interview

It was good and timely
    They have asked me regarding my previous job and current status in the market.
    They have also checked mine interest and thinking pattern by asking me with several case studies.

Interview Questions

• Regarding your previous work ex., and your knowledge towards of market.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds
    One Online aptitude and one Technical HR and one management HR round. Aptitude round had quantitative, logical reasoning and coding questions and in technical HR questions were asked on pointers in C and object related questions in C++.

Interview Questions

• Few puzzles were asked in HR and in technical HR round basic concepts were asked   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (New Delhi).

Interview

There was first a basic aptitude test.Clearing which one gets to another level of technical interview.
    Clearing the first technical interview there is one more technical interview which is not an eliminating round followed by an HR.

Interview Questions

• Brush up your technical stuff, they are more keen for logic then the language you use. So if you can apply logic you can get through the intervew.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panipat

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Panipat).

Interview

Very poor management by the company. Off campus interview was organised At PIETS institute, panipat.More than 1000+ students arrived. out of these only 70 were chosen for the second round others were asked to leave.
    The aptitude round was very tough.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Kolkata) in November 2015.

Interview

first, there was the presentation after that there was online aptitude round in which question from java (mandatory) , basic maths plus reasoning question plus English was asked and the difficulty level was average. After clearing it there was coding round ,don't get carried away as the coding question was very very easy. after that, there was interview round and here also question was Average.

Interview Questions

• basic programing question in programing language you choose. plus sorting searching algorithms plus finding the error in given code plus o/p of given code plus some coding question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a college placement done through FirstNaukri. First round was aptitude, followed by programming. The questions were quite easy. There will be a lot of questions about OOPS concepts and general programming in first round. If you clear that, you will clear the next programming round for sure. Next, they called us in the office where there took 2 technical round and one last HR round. The people were quite friendly.

Interview Questions

• SQL queries
      Fibonacci series
      Odd/Even number
      Printing diagonal of matrix using one loop.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Chandigarh) in October 2016.

Interview

Worst Process even they called us at 8 am inmorning and my interview was at 6:30 pm and then the result was at 9:30 pm of first round
    10 People came to take intervew of 100 students still they cannot comlete the process
    the process was of 2 days
    first day was online test and after few days there was interview
    online test was easy after that there are 3 interviews
    2 technical and 1 hr interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.