NGA HR Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 19 Feb 2019

2.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in March 2015.

Interview

You will be put into a HR Telephonic / Personal Interview round to analyse which opening(s) you may fit in. Then you will be put on to a online SHL test which comprises of Aptitude, Psychometric Analysis, Mathematics, English Language and Logical Reasoning.

After you clear above two you will meet the Process Manager and Team Leader for further interview and then they will be giving you a formal offer if you are a fit.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is Payroll?
    Q: What is HR Benefits Administration?
    Q: What do you know about W4 and W2?
    Q: What do you know about Income Tax?
    Q: What do you know about Employee Verification?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NGA HR

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hyderabad) in June 2013.

Interview

Initial technical Interviews are taken by the Management in Hyderabad face-to-face. Next level of technical and a generalized discussion to be done by the Onsite product owners from abroad in a skype/hangout call. You will have to attend this call in Hyderabad Office, but nor from elsewhere.

Associate Interview

Interview

Walk in held at Cochin info park. Consist of four rounds.
    1. F2f
    2. Aptitude test
    3. Operations round
    4. Online test.

F2f they ask all basic things about you nd company u worked..y tis co.ni and al
    Aptitude test is quite easy. And operations is like a deal round. If u clear first two rounds mostly u will get in.

Interview Questions

Salary package is not up to standard. I had experience but not in bpo process. So they offered me a trainee position and package which I will get 12k after all deductions. My expected package was anything above 15k. So I rejected the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in January 2018.

Interview

DIRECT WALK-IN...it took 2 months to complete the whole interview process.Atmosphere with hiring manager was cordial and respectful. PAN Card and Aaadhar id is compulsory for Attending final stage. Interviewer is very friendly with candidates. Salary Increment after 1 year is comparatively low

Interview Questions

• 1. Personal Details
      2. Salary Expectation
      3.Ready to relocate kochi
      4.Subjected Related questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in June 2017.

Interview

Apptiude test and interview.apptitude test is on basic maths , English and quantitative test . interview is average.some basic questions about NGA and pay roll. Those who qualify in the test can only appear to interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in April 2016.

Interview

There were four rounds of interview. The first f2f was conducted by a contract recruiter. The second one will be a written test followed by online test. They will fetch all details from us, but the senior personnel at HR will not do proper follow up.

Interview Questions

• Any questions to me? How did you get to know about current openings?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NGA HR (Ernakulam).

Interview

Almost Generic level. There was an advertisement regarding walkin interview for the process hence I had given a chance . They are showing more importance on the expected salary. The process was attended by well qualified candidates . And Because of the rush in the process they had to keep it in 3 rounds . And One who has got good skills in Grammar ,vocabulary, and puzzles can get through the process.

I found that they were looking for candidates who are fllexible working at all shifts.

So be ready to work at night shift at the salary offered.

You can expect good working environment and the the company is an MNC famous in UK.

Interview Questions

• Hr questions are mostly focussed.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in March 2017.

Interview

An aptitude test and then 3 rounds of interview which was Hr round and 2 rounds of technical round of interview . The aptitude test includes the reasoning,numerical ability,english grammar.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.