NGA HR Customer Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NGA HR Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NGA HR (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

Applied online, then pretty quickly received a call from the recruiter. A phone interview was setup with the recruiter. Lasted about 30 minutes, and then was told that an onsite interview would be coordinated. Had the onsite interview about a week or so later. Standard interview, but only met with the hiring manager, who was new into the job (recently promoted). Most questions she asked was around change, and how I dealt with that. Seemed to go well. I was there for about 1.5 hours. Was told probably wouldn't know anything for a couple of weeks (early Feb, it was 3rd week in Jan this occurred).

I followed up with a thank you email the next morning. Actually received a response from the hiring manager that I interviewed with (which doesn't usually happen). She said that it was nice to meet with me and that she would definitely get back to me. Well that was over 2 months ago. No word from her or the recruiter. I would expect the courtesy of a quick email or VM with a status update. Even if it's a thank you but no thank you. Something. But no, nothing. Not very professional.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.