NGA HR Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Round Rock, TX (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by telephone by a recruiter, after submission of my resume and application. We did a telephone interview, which consisted of basically going over my resume, job requirements and pay offered. I was then scheduled for an interview at the job site. I arrived there on time and was promptly greeted and escorted to the interviewing area. I was interviewed by two individuals each were alternating asking the typical job related questions. The interview lasted about 15 minutes , and I was told that I would be contacted if I was selected. The very next day the recruiter called me and offered me a position, which I gladly accepted. She emailed me an offer letter, background and drug test consent and instructions, and introductory benefits package. I was very pleased with process and professionalism exhibited by the recruiter and hiring staff.

Interview Questions

• It is my opinion that there were no really difficult or unexpected questions to answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NGA HR

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job posting that I had seen on Indeed. Literally, about 3 hours later the recuiter called and ask if I was interested in a phone interview, we scheduled it for the next day. After the phone interview I was scheduled for the face to face interview. I arrived early so, of course, I had to wait. Once it was my turn for the interview I was escorted upstairs and taken to a room where I was askes simple behavorial questions.
    After the interview I was told I would hear something by the end of the week.
    The recuiter called me back the next day offering me the position.
    Monday-Friday 8-5pm job which worked out great for me.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for this position and why should we pick you over others?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.