NGA HR Human Resources Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NGA HR Human Resources Advisor Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NGA HR (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Very easy and straightforward. I was asked to say something about my background
I was also asked to talk about a scenario where I have helped my team members achieved achieve their goals

Interview Questions

• how do you cope with stress and in which scenario have you helped your team members achieve their set goals   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NGA HR

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call the next day from the recruiter, (brief phone interview), then was invited for an other interview with the team lead and the project manager. This interview took about 40 minutes.
    I received good feedback and was asked for another interview in exactly a weeks time, this time with a porspective, future collegue to check my language knowledge and customer service skills.
    The following day I received a call from a recruiter with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company?
      Why Granada?
      What are the most important characteristics for someone working in customer service?
      Give us some examples of a situation you have dealt with in the past where you have had experienced some issues?

The questions asked were pretty standard. The only thing I had to prepare extra for was the second interview.
      Also, they have you take an Ms Excel and Ms Word knowledge test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible- unfortunately. But they did say there is a raise every year and it is quite easy to get promoted.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.