NGA HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NGA HR Interview Questions

Interviews at NGA HR

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

very short behavioural interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone first then I did onsite one on one interview. Met with three interviewers. They asked behaviuoral questions, And a little of SAP technical question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Round Rock, TX (US)).

Interview

I was interviewed by three people, Operations director and two team leads. There was a question and answer session with all three and an assessment I had to take.

Interview Questions

• I don't interview well so all questions were pretty difficult but I would have to say the questions where you have to brag on yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation there was a base pay or nothing

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NGA HR (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Very easy and straightforward. I was asked to say something about my background
    I was also asked to talk about a scenario where I have helped my team members achieved achieve their goals

Interview Questions

• how do you cope with stress and in which scenario have you helped your team members achieve their set goals   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds of technical and 1 HR.

Interview

The interview was like any typical interview. They ask the standard questions and then ask about what your expertise is. When actually hired, there was no training to speak of. Alot of what I learned there was on the fly and asking someone else who had been there for a while.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult. They were about what I knew and what my expertise was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one. I wanted 40k and I got it. That was back in 2011.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NGA HR (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

Applied online, then pretty quickly received a call from the recruiter. A phone interview was setup with the recruiter. Lasted about 30 minutes, and then was told that an onsite interview would be coordinated. Had the onsite interview about a week or so later. Standard interview, but only met with the hiring manager, who was new into the job (recently promoted). Most questions she asked was around change, and how I dealt with that. Seemed to go well. I was there for about 1.5 hours. Was told probably wouldn't know anything for a couple of weeks (early Feb, it was 3rd week in Jan this occurred).

I followed up with a thank you email the next morning. Actually received a response from the hiring manager that I interviewed with (which doesn't usually happen). She said that it was nice to meet with me and that she would definitely get back to me. Well that was over 2 months ago. No word from her or the recruiter. I would expect the courtesy of a quick email or VM with a status update. Even if it's a thank you but no thank you. Something. But no, nothing. Not very professional.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Round Rock, TX (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by telephone by a recruiter, after submission of my resume and application. We did a telephone interview, which consisted of basically going over my resume, job requirements and pay offered. I was then scheduled for an interview at the job site. I arrived there on time and was promptly greeted and escorted to the interviewing area. I was interviewed by two individuals each were alternating asking the typical job related questions. The interview lasted about 15 minutes , and I was told that I would be contacted if I was selected. The very next day the recruiter called me and offered me a position, which I gladly accepted. She emailed me an offer letter, background and drug test consent and instructions, and introductory benefits package. I was very pleased with process and professionalism exhibited by the recruiter and hiring staff.

Interview Questions

• It is my opinion that there were no really difficult or unexpected questions to answer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job posting that I had seen on Indeed. Literally, about 3 hours later the recuiter called and ask if I was interested in a phone interview, we scheduled it for the next day. After the phone interview I was scheduled for the face to face interview. I arrived early so, of course, I had to wait. Once it was my turn for the interview I was escorted upstairs and taken to a room where I was askes simple behavorial questions.
    After the interview I was told I would hear something by the end of the week.
    The recuiter called me back the next day offering me the position.
    Monday-Friday 8-5pm job which worked out great for me.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for this position and why should we pick you over others?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Payroll Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I learned about the position at a career fair. Then the recruiter called me and asked if I wanted to set up an interview. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that I was called in to do an in-person interview. The interview was with a panel of people who would be working on the same team as I. Following that interview, I received a call offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.