NGA HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NGA HR Interview Questions

Interviews at NGA HR

2.6

Benefits Specialist, Data Reconciliation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Round Rock, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

It was easy, very informative, and informal. The location of the office was easy to get too. The office is just in the location I need it to be.

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Phone interview and then in person interview, was quick and easy. I enjoyed speaking with the recruiter and my boss was easy to talk to in person. I was able to see the site during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe some quality initiatives you have managed in the past   Answer Question

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NGA HR (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Very easy and straightforward. I was asked to say something about my background
    I was also asked to talk about a scenario where I have helped my team members achieved achieve their goals

Interview Questions

• how do you cope with stress and in which scenario have you helped your team members achieve their set goals   Answer Question

Human Resources Outsourcing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NGA HR in January 2017.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter often, one meeting with management. Behavioral interview questions. Had to submit to background check and drug screen. Atmosphere with hiring manager was cordial and respectful. Got an offer but decided to go with company offering more money. Hope I don't regret my decision.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral interview questions: time management, conflicts with co-workers, prioritizing work   Answer Question

Corporate Function (Director Level) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

There were two recruiter phone calls, a hiring manager phone call, hiring manager 1:1 and executive leader 1:1 . The calls focused mainly on prior relevant work history and experience. In hindsight, the hiring manager interview was really about making sure I fit the culture and wasn't shy about digging in and doing what is necessary for the company. The executive leader meeting was a final stamp of approval.

Negotiation

Don't underestimate yourself. Its easier to get the bigger salary or other perks coming in the door rather than asking for a bump later. Like many larger organizations, compensation is (in part) set by market trends and data so don't get crazy with your ask but know the market, know your worth, be ready to explain why and ask for it!

Temporary Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy. Nothing really detailed about it. You needed to bring a copy of your resume and have an application filled out with you. Make sure you wear casual clothing. The hiring manager was really nice, and explained the details of the job. Be polite and smile.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions such as experience in customer service, how did you handle a stressful situation, how will you help the company.   Answer Question

Payroll Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I learned about the position at a career fair. Then the recruiter called me and asked if I wanted to set up an interview. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that I was called in to do an in-person interview. The interview was with a panel of people who would be working on the same team as I. Following that interview, I received a call offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job posting that I had seen on Indeed. Literally, about 3 hours later the recuiter called and ask if I was interested in a phone interview, we scheduled it for the next day. After the phone interview I was scheduled for the face to face interview. I arrived early so, of course, I had to wait. Once it was my turn for the interview I was escorted upstairs and taken to a room where I was askes simple behavorial questions.
    After the interview I was told I would hear something by the end of the week.
    The recuiter called me back the next day offering me the position.
    Monday-Friday 8-5pm job which worked out great for me.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for this position and why should we pick you over others?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Associate, Benefits Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

Met in person through word of mouth recommendation. Met during implementation of the project and met all of the managers on the team. They had been working a 7 day workweek and were delirious during the interview and we started talking about personal issues instead of the job.

Interview Questions

• Am I available for long overtime hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Higher salary

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Round Rock, TX (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by telephone by a recruiter, after submission of my resume and application. We did a telephone interview, which consisted of basically going over my resume, job requirements and pay offered. I was then scheduled for an interview at the job site. I arrived there on time and was promptly greeted and escorted to the interviewing area. I was interviewed by two individuals each were alternating asking the typical job related questions. The interview lasted about 15 minutes , and I was told that I would be contacted if I was selected. The very next day the recruiter called me and offered me a position, which I gladly accepted. She emailed me an offer letter, background and drug test consent and instructions, and introductory benefits package. I was very pleased with process and professionalism exhibited by the recruiter and hiring staff.

Interview Questions

• It is my opinion that there were no really difficult or unexpected questions to answer.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.