NGA HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.6

Sort:

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in June 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. 2 technical and 1 HR round. technical round is carried out by hiring manager and mostly the SSC director. Thru the interview they would be looking for apt subject matter expertise and flexibility and if you can prove both you are in.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about modern accounting standards   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process had round of HR, Ops Manager and Senior Ops Manager. My profile was shortlisted from Naukri where the HR has given me a call and there after had face to face interviews. It was well organised and had all the regular updates about the progress of the selection processes. The company has got the well established corporate culture and everyone follows the decorum of the corporate.

Interview Questions

• Previous experiences, Why to relocate, Why NGA, Ops related questions, Analytical questions based on a given scenario.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hyderabad) in June 2014.

Interview

There are 4 rounds , Written,GD and 2 face to face interviews. NGA provided 3 months of training on product.Interview process is really well organized. HR team is good supportive with every one.

Telemarketing Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Initial telephone screen with internal Rec team, second telephone Interview, Initial Interview, final interview

Checking for personal background and a review of other and similar roles in the past. also covered how I would deal with specific issues they had.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered more than the job specfication

Human Resources Advisor - Granada (Spain) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Granada (Spain)).

Interview

1 phone interview with the recruiter (15 minutes) plus a skype interview with the hiring manager (1 hour).

After completing the first step the recruiter sent me by mail a test of excel and English.

Interview Questions

• The interview with the hiring manager was based on my skills to work under pressure and to handle a high level of workload on daily basis.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not possible to negotiate the salary.

Trineee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hyderabad) in April 2011.

Interview

Its all about my education, technical skills, programming knowledge, Maturity, problem solving, quick solution, management skills, personality test, behaviour, small coding / algorithm for given question.
    Presentation skills, my hobbies, activities, achievements in college.

Interview Questions

• What you do, if you have done a mistake/ team member.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its was good , there were no point negotiating.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in December 2012.

Interview

Five Round of Interviews
    1. Initial HR screening
    2. HR Head - Kochi,India
    3. Global Talent acquisition Head - UK
    4. Business Head UK
    5. Business Head India

Interview Questions

• Will you able to cope with pressure of meeting deadlines which are already running behind at present,   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in March 2017.

Interview

An aptitude test and then 3 rounds of interview which was Hr round and 2 rounds of technical round of interview . The aptitude test includes the reasoning,numerical ability,english grammar.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in June 2017.

Interview

Apptiude test and interview.apptitude test is on basic maths , English and quantitative test . interview is average.some basic questions about NGA and pay roll. Those who qualify in the test can only appear to interview

Controller Interview

Interview

The interview process was good, questions asked were very relevant to the job description. There were 2 over the call interview. I was selected however after this they did not take my candidacy by making lame excuses like compensation not working out, my advice to the company and human resources department is if you have selected a person for interview they share the expected compensation prior to selection to the company if you are not able to pay so much then do not select us. Giving false hopes demotivates people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.