NGA HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 Apr 2019

2.6

Sort:

Senior Associate, Benefits Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

Met in person through word of mouth recommendation. Met during implementation of the project and met all of the managers on the team. They had been working a 7 day workweek and were delirious during the interview and we started talking about personal issues instead of the job.

Interview Questions

• Am I available for long overtime hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Higher salary

Human Resources Advisro Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I interviewed at NGA HR (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

Computer test then Face to face interview.

Negotiation

Standard

Human Resources Outsourcing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NGA HR in January 2017.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter often, one meeting with management. Behavioral interview questions. Had to submit to background check and drug screen. Atmosphere with hiring manager was cordial and respectful. Got an offer but decided to go with company offering more money. Hope I don't regret my decision.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral interview questions: time management, conflicts with co-workers, prioritizing work   Answer Question

Temporary Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy. Nothing really detailed about it. You needed to bring a copy of your resume and have an application filled out with you. Make sure you wear casual clothing. The hiring manager was really nice, and explained the details of the job. Be polite and smile.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions such as experience in customer service, how did you handle a stressful situation, how will you help the company.   Answer Question

Corporate Function (Director Level) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

There were two recruiter phone calls, a hiring manager phone call, hiring manager 1:1 and executive leader 1:1 . The calls focused mainly on prior relevant work history and experience. In hindsight, the hiring manager interview was really about making sure I fit the culture and wasn't shy about digging in and doing what is necessary for the company. The executive leader meeting was a final stamp of approval.

Negotiation

Don't underestimate yourself. Its easier to get the bigger salary or other perks coming in the door rather than asking for a bump later. Like many larger organizations, compensation is (in part) set by market trends and data so don't get crazy with your ask but know the market, know your worth, be ready to explain why and ask for it!

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in March 2015.

Interview

You will be put into a HR Telephonic / Personal Interview round to analyse which opening(s) you may fit in. Then you will be put on to a online SHL test which comprises of Aptitude, Psychometric Analysis, Mathematics, English Language and Logical Reasoning.

After you clear above two you will meet the Process Manager and Team Leader for further interview and then they will be giving you a formal offer if you are a fit.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is Payroll?
      Q: What is HR Benefits Administration?
      Q: What do you know about W4 and W2?
      Q: What do you know about Income Tax?
      Q: What do you know about Employee Verification?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hyderabad) in June 2013.

Interview

Initial technical Interviews are taken by the Management in Hyderabad face-to-face. Next level of technical and a generalized discussion to be done by the Onsite product owners from abroad in a skype/hangout call. You will have to attend this call in Hyderabad Office, but nor from elsewhere.

Associate Interview

Interview

Walk in held at Cochin info park. Consist of four rounds.
    1. F2f
    2. Aptitude test
    3. Operations round
    4. Online test.

F2f they ask all basic things about you nd company u worked..y tis co.ni and al
    Aptitude test is quite easy. And operations is like a deal round. If u clear first two rounds mostly u will get in.

Interview Questions

Salary package is not up to standard. I had experience but not in bpo process. So they offered me a trainee position and package which I will get 12k after all deductions. My expected package was anything above 15k. So I rejected the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in January 2018.

Interview

DIRECT WALK-IN...it took 2 months to complete the whole interview process.Atmosphere with hiring manager was cordial and respectful. PAN Card and Aaadhar id is compulsory for Attending final stage. Interviewer is very friendly with candidates. Salary Increment after 1 year is comparatively low

Interview Questions

• 1. Personal Details
      2. Salary Expectation
      3.Ready to relocate kochi
      4.Subjected Related questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in June 2017.

Interview

Apptiude test and interview.apptitude test is on basic maths , English and quantitative test . interview is average.some basic questions about NGA and pay roll. Those who qualify in the test can only appear to interview