NGA HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.6

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in April 2016.

Interview

There were four rounds of interview. The first f2f was conducted by a contract recruiter. The second one will be a written test followed by online test. They will fetch all details from us, but the senior personnel at HR will not do proper follow up.

Interview Questions

• Any questions to me? How did you get to know about current openings?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NGA HR (Ernakulam).

Interview

Almost Generic level. There was an advertisement regarding walkin interview for the process hence I had given a chance . They are showing more importance on the expected salary. The process was attended by well qualified candidates . And Because of the rush in the process they had to keep it in 3 rounds . And One who has got good skills in Grammar ,vocabulary, and puzzles can get through the process.

I found that they were looking for candidates who are fllexible working at all shifts.

So be ready to work at night shift at the salary offered.

You can expect good working environment and the the company is an MNC famous in UK.

Interview Questions

• Hr questions are mostly focussed.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hyderabad).

Interview

The Process took 2 weeks for me, there will be 4 rounds for software engineers, Senior software Engineers
    1) Written Test (Technical), it was totally based on fundamental concepts
    2) Face 2 Face interview (Technical), Here they'll check your knowledge on core concepts and advanced(Data-structures, algorithms, unix concepts )as well
    3) Telephone/Skype interview ( Managerial & Technical)
    4) HR

Interview Questions

• You need to strong in Respective language(JAVA, Struts, JavaScripting, C/C++) fundamentals   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Peterborough, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview initially then invited to an assessment centre at office in Peterborough - ran by enthusiastic members of recruitment and management team - tasks included team building ( no role play ) and 121 interview and lasted 2.5 hours

Interview Questions

• Give example of time you've had to make a decision without supervisors input / what do you know about NGA/ what can you bring to role   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not applicable but recruiter knew my salary expectations and salary offered was what I wanted

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process involved an initial phone call with Nicholas Eaton in the HR/Talent team, and two subsequent interviews with various marketing stakeholders. Throughout the process, Nick kept in touch with me and made sure that I was kept informed of my progress, providing feedback after each stage. The interview itself was straight forward and transparent and involved giving a presentation. Joining the business during a time of transformation has been made simpler and smoother through the support from my marketing colleagues and from Nick.

Interview Questions

• Providing a presentation on a marketing campaign - I was provided with a brief and asked to present my suggested approach to the campaign.   Answer Question

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Fort Kochi) in March 2013.

Interview

Hello all,

This is my side of the story and if you are told that you are placed on hold by them, don't wait! look for other opportunities. They have maths in their aptitude test and for someone, who has not done maths, in his 'or' her, education stream, it going to be difficult and often we might wonder, 'Have we applied for the post of HR 'or' Rocket Scientist?'

When i took the test, i wondered, 'why do we have maths, when we are going to work as HRs(outsourced).?' Where are we going to apply these mathematical skills to our work? They also had another category which goes like 'Find the missing word', there, they don't have an example, how are we to find out what is right or wrong. Example Back ..................up no proper examples. Aren't we not going to focus on international clients? They don't have any communications round, which is very effective and efficient for such work profile and i felt that all this was a joke and maybe later i could give them this feedback after joining the company.
    MY STORY

I applied with this company in the month of March, i cleared all the rounds, including the operations and after the round was over, A HR called Krithika told me 'Congratulations! you have cleared, but we will have to place you on hold'. I was quite surprised and didn't know why, but i asked her 'Why?' . She started beating around the bush telling me that 'The operations need to verify some information about you for a senior position'. I asked how long should i wait and she blindly replied two or three weeks, i said 'fine'.

Two weeks passed and by the end of the third week, i called them up and was told by a HR that i definitely will be called before the end of April, i agreed to wait and not look for other opportunities, as i stay close by. By the end of May, due to family pressure, i called up and spoke to the HR recruitment and gave them my name and date of interview and was told by them at first that ' you have not cleared'. I was taken aback, i declined the statement and said ''that's not what i was told, i was told that i need to wait for them to call me, for a senior position and till to this end of May i haven't heard anything from your recruitment staff''.

The HR declined and still stated i did not clear, i felt upset and felt 'Is this a way to treat someone new, who was willing to work for them at any cost and waited like a fool wasting other opportunities?'

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)).

Interview

I was interviewed by an SME and 2 hiring managers. After that I was also interviewed by their HR. I answered some tests (IQ, etc.) I also needed to submit pre-employment requirements such as diploma etc. There was also a medical exam.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell me something about myself. Common questions asked on a job interview.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in October 2011.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is not well defined in terms of the number of rounds, it kept changing. However the interview process was good, it was an open discussion giving due credit to my experience and skill set, there was a clear expectation set in terms of the role

Interview Questions

• no unexpected question came up, the interview questions were very straightforward   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate, it was very satisfactory

Senior Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hyderabad) in April 2017.

Interview

Normal process. HR person called for initial screening. later 2 rounds of interview conducted with senior managers.And final HR round. Normal process. HR person called for initial screening. later 2 rounds of interview conducted with senior managers.And final HR round.

Interview Questions

HR person behavior was not appropriate. And the comment/taunt passed on current salary drawn.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hyderabad) in April 2014.

Interview

HR contacted and scheduled Telephonic Technical Interview
    2nd Round is a set of questions on Data analysis and Interpretation
    3rd is Skype Call with Manager in UK which is again Technical

Interview Questions

• Would you like to learn another new technology as a part of your career growth?   1 Answer