NGA HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at NGA HR

2.6

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NGA HR (Granada (Spain)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a Skype interview, informal and relaxed. There should be an option below to choose "online" instead of a city if you do not have to go further than your computer for the interview.

Interview Questions

• I liked the informal style to the interview, no stupid formal interview questions like "Where do you see yourself in five years" or "How would you describe yourself as a colleague" that we all answer wrong (or lie) anyway   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Interview

The interview process was good, questions asked were very relevant to the job description. There were 2 over the call interview. I was selected however after this they did not take my candidacy by making lame excuses like compensation not working out, my advice to the company and human resources department is if you have selected a person for interview they share the expected compensation prior to selection to the company if you are not able to pay so much then do not select us. Giving false hopes demotivates people.

IT Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Granada (Spain)) in September 2018.

Interview

Great manners in order to take out from you the basics of your personality. Efficient way of conducting an interview with two people side to side, face to face in front of you.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Granada (Spain)) in June 2018.

Interview

First step: Hand in a CV + motivation letter
    Second step: Phone call of 20 min max (explaining the job description, what you can expect and some general questions about your background. Think about studies and work experience).
    Third step: Visit at the office to talk with a manager
    Fourth step: Accepted or not accepted

Interview Questions

• Question 1: Tell me something about your work experience and what you have done so far   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in January 2018.

Interview

DIRECT WALK-IN...it took 2 months to complete the whole interview process.Atmosphere with hiring manager was cordial and respectful. PAN Card and Aaadhar id is compulsory for Attending final stage. Interviewer is very friendly with candidates. Salary Increment after 1 year is comparatively low

Interview Questions

• 1. Personal Details
      2. Salary Expectation
      3.Ready to relocate kochi
      4.Subjected Related questions   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process involved an initial phone call with Nicholas Eaton in the HR/Talent team, and two subsequent interviews with various marketing stakeholders. Throughout the process, Nick kept in touch with me and made sure that I was kept informed of my progress, providing feedback after each stage. The interview itself was straight forward and transparent and involved giving a presentation. Joining the business during a time of transformation has been made simpler and smoother through the support from my marketing colleagues and from Nick.

Interview Questions

• Providing a presentation on a marketing campaign - I was provided with a brief and asked to present my suggested approach to the campaign.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process had round of HR, Ops Manager and Senior Ops Manager. My profile was shortlisted from Naukri where the HR has given me a call and there after had face to face interviews. It was well organised and had all the regular updates about the progress of the selection processes. The company has got the well established corporate culture and everyone follows the decorum of the corporate.

Interview Questions

• Previous experiences, Why to relocate, Why NGA, Ops related questions, Analytical questions based on a given scenario.   Answer Question

Junior UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Bristol, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Through a recruiter I was asked to complete a UI design task and prepare it for the interview. I was given the task 48 hours before and it took a roughly a day (on and off) to complete.

Interview was quick ~30 mins involving a few questions and showing my design. The whole process was quick and very casual.

I was offered the job after a few days.

Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in November 2017.

Interview

There will be 3 rounds , first with HR, second with hiring manager and third round being with senior manager. Since I did a walk in, I got there at around 10 am. If you pass the 1st & 2nd round, then they will ask you come back at 3 or 4 pm to meet the senior manager.

Interview Questions

• What is accrued revenue, deferred revenue, accrued cost , deferred cost? State the entry.   Answer Question

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Peterborough, England (UK)).

Interview

Good communication up to the point of interview but I'm afraid that's where it ends.

Although the interview went smoothly and I was promised feedback, this wasn't forthcoming despite me emailing to request some.

Interview Questions

• give me some examples of how you would prioritise tasks   Answer Question