NGA HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NGA HR Interview Questions

Interviews at NGA HR

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint John's (Jamaica)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NGA HR (Saint John's (Jamaica)) in July 2017.

Interview

The first round is screen interview. The second round interview was about 20 mins. There were two interviewers there and asked questions in turns. After the interview, there was a lot of forms need to be filled out.

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in June 2017.

Interview

Apptiude test and interview.apptitude test is on basic maths , English and quantitative test . interview is average.some basic questions about NGA and pay roll. Those who qualify in the test can only appear to interview

Internal Communications Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Amazing candidate experience from start to finish. Immediate and detailed feedback throughout. Really sold the business and it's ambitions to me.

Conversational, two-way interviews focused on getting to know whether it's a good match of personality and culture; very forthcoming in additional opportunities for calls post-verbal offer - great single TA POC who was honest and straightforward throughout.

Appreciated the breathing space to properly consider salary requirements and final offer answer - no pressure.

They're a HR business so they live and breathe the employee/ candidate experience.

Interview Questions

• An insightful, structured but informal process that focuses on two-way conversations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NGA HR (Ernakulam).

Interview

Almost Generic level. There was an advertisement regarding walkin interview for the process hence I had given a chance . They are showing more importance on the expected salary. The process was attended by well qualified candidates . And Because of the rush in the process they had to keep it in 3 rounds . And One who has got good skills in Grammar ,vocabulary, and puzzles can get through the process.

I found that they were looking for candidates who are fllexible working at all shifts.

So be ready to work at night shift at the salary offered.

You can expect good working environment and the the company is an MNC famous in UK.

Interview Questions

• Hr questions are mostly focussed.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hyderabad).

Interview

The Process took 2 weeks for me, there will be 4 rounds for software engineers, Senior software Engineers
    1) Written Test (Technical), it was totally based on fundamental concepts
    2) Face 2 Face interview (Technical), Here they'll check your knowledge on core concepts and advanced(Data-structures, algorithms, unix concepts )as well
    3) Telephone/Skype interview ( Managerial & Technical)
    4) HR

Interview Questions

• You need to strong in Respective language(JAVA, Struts, JavaScripting, C/C++) fundamentals   Answer Question

Senior Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hyderabad) in April 2017.

Interview

Normal process. HR person called for initial screening. later 2 rounds of interview conducted with senior managers.And final HR round. Normal process. HR person called for initial screening. later 2 rounds of interview conducted with senior managers.And final HR round.

Interview Questions

HR person behavior was not appropriate. And the comment/taunt passed on current salary drawn.

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in March 2017.

Interview

An aptitude test and then 3 rounds of interview which was Hr round and 2 rounds of technical round of interview . The aptitude test includes the reasoning,numerical ability,english grammar.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Ernakulam) in January 2017.

Interview

A round of interview with the HR, wherein basic intro session was taken and then on clearing with the Team Leader of the process with regards to the technical questions, and lastly with Senior Manager on personality tests

Interview Questions

• Basic Finance questions like depreciation, Journal entries, balance sheet etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in November 2016.

Interview

Payroll processing

Sourcing through reference and walk in mode. There will be an couple of rounds of interview, starting with an aptitude test followed by 3 face to face interview with different department heads.

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NGA HR (Fort Kochi) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview had two rounds- HR and Technical interview. The interviewers were friendly and will make you comfortable. Having a professional qualification at least a part qualified is a plus if your are applying for the finance department. The company will provide 6 months training once you are selected after that based on your performance you will be a permanent employee.

Interview Questions

• Questions in the Hr round was mostly from my CV
      Technical round they asked about BRS, and accrual method of accounting and few other questions   Answer Question