NGA HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.6

Sort:

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in December 2012.

Interview

Five Round of Interviews
    1. Initial HR screening
    2. HR Head - Kochi,India
    3. Global Talent acquisition Head - UK
    4. Business Head UK
    5. Business Head India

Interview Questions

• Will you able to cope with pressure of meeting deadlines which are already running behind at present,   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process had round of HR, Ops Manager and Senior Ops Manager. My profile was shortlisted from Naukri where the HR has given me a call and there after had face to face interviews. It was well organised and had all the regular updates about the progress of the selection processes. The company has got the well established corporate culture and everyone follows the decorum of the corporate.

Interview Questions

• Previous experiences, Why to relocate, Why NGA, Ops related questions, Analytical questions based on a given scenario.   Answer Question

Group Leader Interview

Interview

2 Telephonic rounds followed by a Face-to-Face round. This is what I came across during my interview for a job with NGA HR. Telephonic rounds lasted from 60-90 mins. Face to Face interview was really hard as it was close to 2 hours interview.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected that I faced was regarding my Designation with my previous employer. I really did not see that question coming my way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Was a one to one interview in so i didn't feel intimidated which was a great start. My interviewer was very friendly and chatty and made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. I came out feeling very happy about the experience and willing to go forward with NGA if given the chance.

Interview Questions

• What skills and techniques could you bring to the NGA team you will work in?
      Whats your 5 year goal?
      Whats your biggest achievement to date?
      How could we benefit you?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in July 2016.

Interview

for the accounts section preference is for graduate freshers rather than post graduates or any other professional qualification and for finance section preferences for professional qualification just conducted first round of interview as the number of vacancies are less they said will later contact in person but didn't get any further call.

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NGA HR (Fort Kochi) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview had two rounds- HR and Technical interview. The interviewers were friendly and will make you comfortable. Having a professional qualification at least a part qualified is a plus if your are applying for the finance department. The company will provide 6 months training once you are selected after that based on your performance you will be a permanent employee.

Interview Questions

• Questions in the Hr round was mostly from my CV
      Technical round they asked about BRS, and accrual method of accounting and few other questions   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR in February 2012.

Interview

Simple and straightforward.

Better offer elsewhere.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Peterborough, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Technical test, competency bases questions. 1 interviewer. Interview didn't last long however it was an internal interview so I am not sure how it would be otherwise.

The overall experience was pleasant, however I was applying internally and really can't advise on external candidates.

The recruitment team did seem slow to come back with updates / offers

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions- examples of problem solving   Answer Question

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2012.

Interview

1 round interview 1:1 with HR manager and then I met the second in command to the service delivery manager 1:1 who interview took approx 1 hour. HR manager who I was to report into left a week after I started. The other lady I had met second in command also left shortly after I started due to bullying.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, career aspirations, knowledge of company, availability to start, location and proximity to airport.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NGA HR in May 2011.

Interview

2 interviews

Interview Questions

• How would you help the company improve its global positioning?   Answer Question