NGA HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at NGA HR

2.6

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in July 2016.

Interview

for the accounts section preference is for graduate freshers rather than post graduates or any other professional qualification and for finance section preferences for professional qualification just conducted first round of interview as the number of vacancies are less they said will later contact in person but didn't get any further call.

Associate Interview

Interview

Walk in held at Cochin info park. Consist of four rounds.
    1. F2f
    2. Aptitude test
    3. Operations round
    4. Online test.

F2f they ask all basic things about you nd company u worked..y tis co.ni and al
    Aptitude test is quite easy. And operations is like a deal round. If u clear first two rounds mostly u will get in.

Interview Questions

Salary package is not up to standard. I had experience but not in bpo process. So they offered me a trainee position and package which I will get 12k after all deductions. My expected package was anything above 15k. So I rejected the offer.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in April 2016.

Interview

There were four rounds of interview. The first f2f was conducted by a contract recruiter. The second one will be a written test followed by online test. They will fetch all details from us, but the senior personnel at HR will not do proper follow up.

Interview Questions

• Any questions to me? How did you get to know about current openings?   1 Answer

Graduate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Peterborough, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was terrible. I got through to the assessment centre and the whole day was poorly organised. Candidates were asked to prepare a presentation and participate in a group task. Candidates were kept waiting as times were poorly allocated, in which we were confined to a small room for hours.

Graduate Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NGA HR (Peterborough, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was very long. From the start to the end, it took 3 months and there was only three stages to it. Things kept getting put back or cancelled at the last minute. The process was very simple to follow and the recruiter was very helpful throughout it.

Interview Questions

• Based on your CV, can you explain X, Y, Z   Answer Question
    • How would you approach a difficult situation with an example of when you previously have.   Answer Question
    • How would you create a new business relationship with a client   Answer Question

Human Resources Advisor - Granada (Spain) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Granada (Spain)).

Interview

1 phone interview with the recruiter (15 minutes) plus a skype interview with the hiring manager (1 hour).

After completing the first step the recruiter sent me by mail a test of excel and English.

Interview Questions

• The interview with the hiring manager was based on my skills to work under pressure and to handle a high level of workload on daily basis.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not possible to negotiate the salary.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)).

Interview

I was interviewed by an SME and 2 hiring managers. After that I was also interviewed by their HR. I answered some tests (IQ, etc.) I also needed to submit pre-employment requirements such as diploma etc. There was also a medical exam.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell me something about myself. Common questions asked on a job interview.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hyderabad).

Interview

Intial screening by hr and technical team.
    3 rounds ,
    technical ,
    manager and HR
    Not much difficult if you are strong in technical and 1:1 interiview is mandatory now a days

Payroll Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NGA HR (Kochi) in December 2015.

Interview

Consisted of 4 rounds - Initial screening round>Aptitude test>Interview>Online Psychometric test. There was a week gap between each stages.Aptitude test and Interview were conducted on the same day itself.I reached the company at 9:30am and could go back at 7pm only.Online test was conducted 2 weeks after 2nd round.Had to wait 15 days to receive a call from them.They told me i was shortlisted and will call me once my application gets approved by the management.They again called me after 1 week and said i am selected and will inform me the joining date after 1 week. The whole selection process took 2 months to complete.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Peterborough, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview initially then invited to an assessment centre at office in Peterborough - ran by enthusiastic members of recruitment and management team - tasks included team building ( no role play ) and 121 interview and lasted 2.5 hours

Interview Questions

• Give example of time you've had to make a decision without supervisors input / what do you know about NGA/ what can you bring to role   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not applicable but recruiter knew my salary expectations and salary offered was what I wanted