NGA HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 Apr 2019

2.6

Sort:

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, the interview process was not clear. I had three phones interviews, then one face to face interview. The process was very long. The salary negotiation was a joke.
    The three phones interviews where with different people. Each interviewer gave me a different description of the successful applicant's duties. The questions during face to face interviews were just irrelevant. Their behavior and comments were awkward. They have high expectations, but they did not give me the impression to meet these high expectations.
    They make the process very difficult and long. I had the impression to apply for a job in a huge multinational company or an international organization. I have had interviews in such entities, the recruitment process is less difficult.
    NGA's recruitment process is just ridiculous.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGA HR (Granada (Spain)) in August 2014.

Interview

First telephone call, later on Skype interview. You first make excel tests and then they want to have a Skype interview, which is about 45 minutes long. They know the salary is bad, so they try to stress the positive things such as you get free tapas to every beverage, the salary is enough etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to NGA?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call the next day from the recruiter, (brief phone interview), then was invited for an other interview with the team lead and the project manager. This interview took about 40 minutes.
    I received good feedback and was asked for another interview in exactly a weeks time, this time with a porspective, future collegue to check my language knowledge and customer service skills.
    The following day I received a call from a recruiter with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company?
      Why Granada?
      What are the most important characteristics for someone working in customer service?
      Give us some examples of a situation you have dealt with in the past where you have had experienced some issues?

The questions asked were pretty standard. The only thing I had to prepare extra for was the second interview.
      Also, they have you take an Ms Excel and Ms Word knowledge test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible- unfortunately. But they did say there is a raise every year and it is quite easy to get promoted.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR in July 2011.

Interview

Competency based 1:2 interview with management. Usual questions for a sales based role, they seemed quite keen to see proven experience in particular areas even though it was marked as desired in the job spec.

Advice - Come prepared and ask for a copy of competency framework beforehand. My role was pre-sales so was all about how you present yourself but I get the impression that across the organisation they just want you to be yourself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate on salary and bonus / comission.

Consider market conditions.

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NGA HR (Granada (Spain)) in December 2012.

Interview

Talk about the SAP basis knowledge
    Talk about Oracle administration
    SAP system refresh for Abap
    SAP system refresh for Java
    They asked for a previus experience in PI, BO, BW
    BW basic configuration
    Solution Manager basic concepts.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews. Once with the HR guy, once with my team leader. Pretty standard. Afterwards received a phone call with an offer which I had to accept on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions really. Maybe: what's the hardest issue you ever solved   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Granada (Spain)) in January 2011.

Interview

A first contact by phone. Later an interview face to face with one recruiter where you are asked the typical questions. And just afther in the same meeting another with your future team lead where you also review your CV it is more technical and they try to know your skills

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NGA HR (Hyderabad).

Interview

Intial screening by hr and technical team.
    3 rounds ,
    technical ,
    manager and HR
    Not much difficult if you are strong in technical and 1:1 interiview is mandatory now a days

Controller Interview

Interview

The interview process was good, questions asked were very relevant to the job description. There were 2 over the call interview. I was selected however after this they did not take my candidacy by making lame excuses like compensation not working out, my advice to the company and human resources department is if you have selected a person for interview they share the expected compensation prior to selection to the company if you are not able to pay so much then do not select us. Giving false hopes demotivates people.

Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NGA HR (London, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

I have been invited fora few interviews with different NGA managers. In the interview I had to tell about my payroll experience, SAP experience as well as my expectations, including salary