NIIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NIIT Interview Questions

Interviews at NIIT

2.9

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

I have had two interview opportunities with this company.

The first one was a Skype interview. The interviewer asked me a handful of general tech questions, and then some specific tech questions that had nothing to do with the position I was applying for. When I pressed him on this he said he was going by my resume that he had in front of him. My resume didn't have any of the information he was asking about, and it turns out he had the wrong resume, had no idea who I was, and had no idea what position I was applying for.

The second time an interview was setup and I was stood up. I didn't hear back from them at all, just sat there like an idiot in front of my computer with my suit on waiting for Zoom meeting details to show up.

I'll never interview with this company again, no matter how good the job looks.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIIT (Evanston, IL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Over the phone. Talked up the many benefits of Joining NIIT. Asked a couple of questions confirming that I was a certified PMP and Scrum master.My sense of it was that they didn't know the difference. On site, they asked more specifics about the determining the critical path.

Content Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 in person interview with a writing test and some basic computer skills testing. It was a straightforward, normal interview where we talked about my resume and background, the responsibilities of the job, etc.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

there was no interview but I paid fees to learn java, it was like a paid course and I was satisfied with that. They have an option about time limit in which they agreed to teach and I was able to do it in less time and in a good manner

Content Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

If you apply through a recruiter, which if you are just don't, then you'll send a writing test and your resume. Then, there'll be a short phone interview where you mostly discuss your resume. Finally, an in-person, one-on-one interview that takes about 20 min. followed by a timed writing test that isn't too difficult as long as you know how to save a file on the computer server.

Interview Questions

• How do your skills apply to this position?   1 Answer

SQL Development Interview

Interview

2 interviews Face to face and telephonic

Interview Questions

• sql optimization and performance   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

A written test of basic intelligence and reasoning. Followed by psychometric assessment (probably FIRO-B).
    Interviews with the HR, Operations head and Business Head

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary structure is pre-defined for each role and there is little room for negotiation

Onsite Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIIT (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

There was a 3 part process. It took 3 months for my application to be processed. 1st and 2nd interviews are through Skype and over the phone. The final interview is in person with a project manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses.?   1 Answer

HDS Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone Call with Sudhir the NIIT technical lead in US

Interview Questions

• Do you want to travel? Travel will be last minute and you cant plan your weeks or weekend.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT in January 2013.

Interview

Specific. Comprehensive and focused approach during the interview. By the book. Subjective, not very clear about the role and end goals of the exercise though. In the interest of time, a more detailed job description could have been provided before the meeting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.