NIIT Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 178 of over 178 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

NIIT

Application

I interviewed at NIIT

Interview

It was a well organised process with 3 rounds of interview where three different people came in to take the interview and they were asking simple questions mostly personality check and your attitude towards your work

Interview Questions
  • They will check your English Speaking skills
    Answer Question

NIIT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NIIT

Interview

Amazing cool inter view can't tell how overwhelming it was really nice good job Good he interview happened on call very good I don't know what to say so please don't force me glass door I just came to see the review why are you troubling me like this please let me just read it. And yes all interview rounds were very easy and peaceful so yes it was a good experience and I wish all companies did the same thank you

Interview Questions
  • Intro and technical skills that's it
1 person found this interview helpful

NIIT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NIIT

Interview

I was very good. Asked good questions during Interview. both role specific & industry specific.. & also HAD ONLINE ASSESSMENT ON THE SAME DAY OF MY INTERVIEW. So over all Experian during interview was good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NIIT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIIT

Interview

It's easy and not much is needed. Only a few things are required like confidence and know a lil bit about company and that's all. If you follow this you are good to go

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NIIT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NIIT

Interview

Application and resume shortlisting, written test to test language, creativity and style of writing. Interview round was basically to test fit and a psychometric test. Interview was mainly focused on HR answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NIIT (Noida) in May 2021

Interview

Pre-Screening Call by HR Technical Round Manager Round HR Discussion NIIT Interviewers does not follows any ethics. They do not maintain healthy discussion environment. They have set of questions and expect to have answers accordingly to them only. They do not provide JD and HR does not tell you about the job. The interview is scheduled in shorter period of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NIIT

Application

I interviewed at NIIT

Interview

It was Good. Questions were according to profile. Basic coding question, database related questions. Interviewer was very helpful. He knows what should be asked to a fresher. Some behavioral questions were also asked like strength & weakness.

Interview Questions
  • Functions used in Javascript, basic questions on java like common methods,

NIIT

Application

I interviewed at NIIT

Interview

*Extremely unprofessional and unreliable, avoid this employer!* A recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn, and sent a test to be completed. After completing it and being told I was being put in contact with a client, the recruiter dropped off the face of the earth and never contacted me again. They wasted my time, and I have no reason to believe they won't waste yours too.

Interview Questions
  • Test consisted of several easy questions and one much longer, more involved coding and dev test within Unity, which took several hours. Those hours all went to waste.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIIT (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

1. Interviewer conduct me on Linkedin 2. Shared Job Description, asked for resume 3. Setup phone interview 4. Interviewer did NOT show (red flag) 5. Recruiter setup next interview at 6am for me with any of my input (red flag) 6. I declined and recruiter setup a 4pm interview but now it is a zoom meeting (odd) 7. Interviewer was a few minute late, no acknowledgment. No introductions, no 'hi' just blurted out first question as he sat in a hoodie and me in a suit and tie. All questions were very rude and man did not listen. Very pompous. I am better than you attitude. 8. Very informal very rude very telling of the future work environment. 9. I asked 'why would I work for you' his answers were insults to me and again very pompous. 10 I reached out to recruiter and told her to remove my name from consideration based on this guy and the future toxic work environment.

Interview Questions
  • What LMS have you worked with? What can happen if a rogue admin got access? Why did you not get certified in this? What is the process for this?

NIIT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NIIT

Interview

Telephonic and it got rescheduled twice. No prior information when rescheduled. they asked about their products..even the function codes. How would you expect an outsider to know your products. Horrible. And then they tell you

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 178 Interviews