NIIT Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at NIIT Technologies

2.8

Informatica Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Today i.e.18 Jan 2020, NIIT technologies Ltd. came to conduct interview for informatica developer in pune. After waiting for 6 hrs got my call for the interview. The interviewer asked 3 questions on Oracle and 0 questions on Informatica. The questions was silly one just to reject people as the had scheduled flight today itself and they were in hush. Is this how professionalism and planning works in this company? what a waste of time and money.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Reached there at 11 am and waited till 4 pm but not even a single round was conducted. Very bad experience. Even after asking twice the hr did not came.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Waste of time. When they thought they are done hiring, with rest of the candidates they behaved well let's just say shown amp amount of disinterest. They didn't even asked more than 2 questions. Just for formality they were doing it. Interview held at Pune Orchid hotel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the error code number of this error   1 Answer

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies.

Interview

There were multiple round of interview.
    First hr calls and schedule a technical interview.
    Mutiple round of technical and then client interview.
    After client interview had a multiple discussion with salary and relocation expenses negotiation.
    After that offer letter was given.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The most pathetic process I ever faced in my career.
    It takes more then month to complete and you have visit their campus 2 3 times.
    Total 5 Technical Round
    2 Online test
    1 Aptitude : Totally irrelevant
    2 Technical : Bit relevant
    They can withdraw the vacancy at any time without updating you. So pleased dont choose.
    If you have no other offer, only then join. Dont waste your time for this.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First round was f2f technical.nothing hard simply basic of core Java and spring and hibernate.after that 2nd technical where they asked in depth.i was not qualified in that.overall experience was good.

Selenium Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

HR of the company was very rude. Company has a habit of testing interviewer's patience by making them wait for 3 hours before interview panel sits. Interviewer do not ask about the work related with profile. Rather they name such terms which are not part of the tool being interviewed for. Hr is very rude. Hr makes you keep sitting and does not forward your resume saying company cannot afford a nominal budget . Then why the hell interview is being conducted. Poor management and etiquetes.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Attended the NIIT drive last weekend.Let me give you a brief about the selection process. So, I got the mail and I reverted back. HR called and inquired about my skills and salary expectations.She had no issues with my expectations. And then I got the interview call letter. All good till now.
    ** The day of the interview**
    Had a written round first up : cleared that
    Had a face to face round after that: aced it completely
    Had another face to face round: aced it again..

HR called me for HR round:
    There main concern is only your compensation. It's like a bidding circus, whosoever asks for the least compensation ,they will hire them. They don't care whether you're better skilled or not.
    They will be picking the one with least expectation from the finally shortlisted candidates.

So if you going to NIIT technologies please don't. It's not even worthy of your efforts and time.
    I even got the mail for the documents to be shared at the time of joining but then they just didn't respond.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Hartford, CT (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Very positive, overall. Started with technical phone screen with developers from hiring team. Also spoke with the business dev lead on a separate call. Soon followed a scheduled onsite interview with the hiring manager as well as the team lead. Hiring decision and offer made later the same day.

Interview Questions

• Along with questions about experience and background - was asked how I felt about maintaining older legacy systems.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Very good process to hire.Hr were very helpful.Theyhad given written round first and then technical rounds.You will feel comfortable during this whole process
    Be sure to get half day leave from the office :)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.