NIKE Athlete (Sales Associate) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NIKE Athlete (Sales Associate) Interview Questions

Interviews at NIKE

2.4

Athlete (Sales Associate) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Tempe, AZ (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Was invited to the Open interview spoke with the assistant manager who gave a great background on her self then opened the floor to me. Asked a few customer service or retail based questions. Make sure when at the interview you be yourself do your research on company they are very passionate about the company so knowing facts about the company can be impressive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Athlete (Sales Associate) Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers. And there was two other candidates, they asked us questions going in order from right to left. The questions were kind of referring to our past experiences working in retail or being a athlete. It was a plus that I worked at footlocker previously and that I'm a athlete. They were really cool and the interview lasted no more then 20 minutes. After the interview we shook hands and they told us we'd be getting a call in a week if we got the job. The next day I got a call congratulating me on getting the job, then sent me a background check. I filled it out immediately then received another call 5 days later congratulating me once more then setting up my times for training.

Athlete (Sales Associate) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Monroe, OH (US)).

Interview

Very easy if you know the brand. Super fun and easy place to work. Waited two days for them to call back. After that it's pretty easy. They give you and your immediate family a 40% discount.

Athlete (Sales Associate) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted about three weeks later with a phone interview. After a brief discussion about why I want to work for Nike and potential availability I was scheduled for another interview at the store. I was interviewed by two of the coaches (managers) for approximately 30 minutes. About two weeks later I received an email to submit to a background check and the job offer was finalized not long after.

Interview Questions

• Q. What's your background in sports?
      Q. Name a time when you had a confrontation in the workplace and how did you resolve the issue?
      Q. What is your favorite Nike product?   Answer Question

Sales Associate, "Athlete" Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Informal group interview, everyone was dressed in Nike gear except for myself in business casual?? Classic interview questions relating to previous life situations like "challenges", "leadership" stuff etc. Answering process wasn't in any specific order, just when you were ready to answer. Three people interview us but it seemed two of them didn't really need to be there, weren't really involved at all.

Interview Questions

• When did you set a goal for a group and help everyone accomplish that/ something like a "leadership" question   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when you faced an obstacle and didn't have instructions on what to do   Answer Question

Sales Associate (Athlete) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Woodbridge, VA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview. Lasted about 20 minutes with questions about your leadership capabilities and ability to work in a team setting. They asked about whether we've had experience in sports, again trying to get teamwork abilities from us. Also, it definitely helped to know something about Nike products. Choose an area and know at least the basics, like dry fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you took initiative to complete a team objective   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a set salary. Above minimum wage, but no wiggle room.

Athlete (Sales Associate) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from the Manager asking to schedule an interview date for two to three weeks in advance. During the actual interview, it was held with three managers where two of them did most of the talking and the other one didn't really speak. They didn't really seem interested and it felt really rushed and at the when I was told how many people were being interviewed, it made sense why it felt like they weren't really taking their time to "get to know" me. I was very unimpressed. They asked me two questions and the interview was maybe 15 minutes ...

Interview Questions

• Describe a good and bad customer service experience.   Answer Question
    • Was there ever a time you had to deliver negative feedback and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Athlete (Sales Associate) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online via email and was contacted by phone a few days later asking for me to attend a recruitment evening. There were about 25 of us at the recruitment evening and we went round and all said stuff about ourselves. Next we were split into groups and asked to design a new Nike shoe before presenting our idea to the other groups.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself; education, favourite sports etc.   Answer Question

Athlete (Sales Associate) Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

It was in a simple, group setting with five managers on a long table with them across from us.
    The questions were answered based on your individual initiative to go first. Interview was relatively easy with scenario questions and questions were you draw from your own experiences. Working part time at NIKE is relatively easy to get a job as long as you have a passion towards something and demonstrate that you are capable of great customer service skills whether from past volunteer or work experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us an experience you had with either great or poor customer service.   Answer Question

Athlete (Sales Associate) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Group interview at the retail store before it opened. It was in the middle of a store and the interview took place while the other employees were still working around it. Very chill atmosphere. I didn't get the memo of dressing casually so I went business formal while everyone else was in jeans and sneakers haha. It was more of a conversation than anything. Interview status is pending as I write this review .

Interview Questions

• Introduction: tell me a few things about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you had a conflict with someone and how you resolved it   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you were not given instructions to a task and how you completed it. What were the results?   Answer Question
    • What's your favourite Nike product and sport and how would you incorporate this into helping customers with their purchases?   Answer Question
    • What's your availability?   Answer Question

I'm using this option as I wait for a call back.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.