NIKE Part-time Athlete Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NIKE Part-time Athlete Interview Questions

Interviews at NIKE

2.1

Part-time Athlete Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE in September 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a career fair they had. I got a call about a month later and had quick phone interview. They asked my why I wanted to work there and my availability. I the got set up for an interview the next day. I actually arrived late for my interview but I called a couple minutes before to notify them that I was going to be late. The interview went very smooth and was surprisingly easy (it was my first interview). The only question I actually remember them asking me is to tell them about myself. At the end of the interview they asked me if I had any questions so I asked a couple questions. They told me they would call the next day if I got the job and I got a call the next day offering me a job and I gladly took it. The entire process took about 2 months only because it was a brand new store opening and the store wasn't open yet when I applied.

Interview Questions

• If you could spend the rest of your life doing something what would it be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Part-time Athlete Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE in May 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application online, I was later emailed by a hiring director to schedule interview at the store. Once I came in, I waited for the manager to greet me and take me back to the office. I was asked simple behavior questions. I felt like I was pretty much given the job after I received the initial email to set-up an interview. It was super easy and laid-back.

Interview Questions

• Why Nike? Tell me about a time when you received great customer service? Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Part-time Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Central Valley, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Central Valley, NY (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

After applying online I heard back from HR about 1-2 weeks later. The first step was a phone interview which was behavioral and personality questions. The person was very nice and told me I was a great candidate for the group interview. The group interview was a but unorganized , there was not a specific order so candidates chimed in when they had an answer. The interview was about 5 questions the interviewing managers were enthusiastic which made the process easier. 2 days later I was sent the HireRight background check. 5 days after I submitted it I was called with an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've witnessed someone being dishonest, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Part-time Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Concord, NC (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with 6-7 other people and the head coach. It was overall an easy interview, I got a phone call a week after my interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had good/bad customer service. Name a time you had to tell someone something you didn't want to tell them.   Answer Question

Part-time Athlete Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and submitted my resume. I was then contacted two to three weeks later over phone call. I then went to the store and was interviewed one on one. They asked questions and wrote down your responses. They told me that they needed to do a background check and would contact me after. I was then called a week later asking if I would accept the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Part-time Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

There was just one interview after I applied. I received a call from an Ohio number, they told me the date and times available, and that was it. I sat at a table with 2 other candidates, and the 3 of us were interviewed by 3 people.

Interview Questions

• Favorite Nike product?
      Tell me about a time when you received really good or really bad customer service?
      Other "tell me about when..." questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Part-time Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid back. Less focus on previous work experience and more focus on what Nike means to you and how it's affected your life. Be sure to draw on personal experiences with you and the company

Interview Questions

• Recall a time where someone did something wrong, how did you react/deal with it?   Answer Question

Part-time Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

- Applied online
    - Received a phone call from manager and asked basic preliminary questions... one of the questions were: "why Nike?"
    - Went for an in-person interview that the store. Group interview with 5-6 people. Asked us questions and took turns answering them
    - Was notified I got the job and had to complete some verification forms online including background checks
    - Whole process took about 3 months

Athlete - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (Mesa, AZ (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview took place at an off site location. Nike was doing a mass interview for one day only. They were doing interviews in groups of up to 12 people and they had 4 recruiters that asked questions to the group to see who would be a good fit for the job. The process took at least an hour and a half because my group had to wait for the previous group to be done with their interview so it took awhile to get interviewed. While we were waiting some guy that worked at Nike asked us what our favorite Nike shoes we like to wear? I said the Nike Air Max others said different from my answer. Once we got into the interview room everyone had the chance to introduce themselves and about them. The recruiters introduced themselves first then I guess everyone had to raise their hand to get picked on to introduce themselves. I didn't even raise my hand to introduce myself so that was a target that I wasn't interested in the job. Then the recruiters asked us "Why Nike" and went to each person to answer the question. Almost every mentioned that they love sports and played sports but not me. I just stood up, really nervous, came up with some answers and took a seat. It was really awkward and I feel I did not do very good as the others stand really stood out and proved how much they wanted to work for NIKE. Don't follow my foot steps because I'm horrible at group interviews. It was overall a lesson learned and I won't give up from the mistakes I made at this interview. I still would like to work for NIKE but not this time. Good Luck!

Interview Questions

• Why Nike?

Tell me a time when you helped serve the community and what was the positive you got out of it?   Answer Question

Athlete - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from HR to schedule a phone interview.
    After the phone interview, I was told about an upcoming interview that consisted of 8 other people. The group interview was laid back and not too demanding, they were just looking for energetic and sports savvy people. If you were chosen, they said you would receive an email regarding a background check and a phone call with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were really generally and were read randomly from a book.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.