NIKE Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at NIKE

1,197 Interview Reviews

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was very relaxed. It was a group interview with about 6 people with 3 people asking question. We watched videos and answered questions. They asked for our availability and if we had any upcoming dates that we have previous plans on. Very good vibes and excellent interview.

Software Engineer II Interview

Interview

Consultant role, three screening phone calls that lightly covered what the role entailed. Not much depth honestly. Didn't interview with the actual team. Interviewer sounded like they were reading from a question bank.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

They had me record some behavioral and technical question and answers, without a live person, which was interesting. Also had a technical case study using a set of data they provided and I had to tell a story with it via Tableau.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle differing needs with different stakeholders?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Lasted about a month, went through 3 interview rounds. I interviewed with a recruiter and two managers. Each interview lasted around 30 minutes. It was pretty cool but lackluster in the time they took to get back to me.

MBA Interview

Interview

Pretty straightforward.

Resume Drop - Recruiter Phone Screening - Zoom Interview with hiring team.

Declined b/c it’s just a glorified shoe company offering competitive work environment w/ subpar pay in a wet, cold place that is Portland. Selling shoes you’re not making any difference for the people or the planet.

Store Associate Interview

Interview

It was a good experience. Very clear expectations and I fully understood the requirements for the position. I didn’t end up getting the job. Overall it was a good experience

Interview Questions

Interview

Internship experience was absolutely incredible. You are able to learn a lot and be a sponge to so many amazing people. The Beaverton, Oregon campus is better than most colleges.

Summer MBA Internship Interview

Interview

Resume review, then interview with recruiter then moving on to interview with hiring managers. Fairly quick turnover. Networking is crucial to get your resume past the review and on to the first interview.

Retail Interview

Interview

You just have to live the company and sports and you’ll get it. Overall was a seamless and straightforward process that led to me getting the job. 10/10 easiest job I’ve ever interviewed for.

Nike Expert Interview

Interview

Very informal and easy, conversational, and not stressful. Was asked a handful of questions and even got to experience the type of work. Took about an hour and a half, went over time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.