NIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at NIT

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIT in June 2012.

Interview

It was a marketing job and interview was very easy or might be I was extra confident. what ever took time was the negotiation on pay package, other wise this panel interview was not difficult. It depends on previous experience.

Less pay

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIT (Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir) in March 2010.

Interview

They asked me questions about my related subjects and after that a demo class was taken by the students and the recruiting team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was fixed.

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baleshwar

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIT (Baleshwar).

Interview

I applied through joint entrance examination, josaa in 2015. Candidates are required to meet JEE Main eligibility criteria 2018 before applying for the entrance exam. Candidates who meet the JEE Main 2018 eligibility criteria can fill the application form by furnishing details like Aadhar card number, name, date of birth and gender. The information filled in by JEE Main candidates will be validated with UIDAI's data to check the eligibility of the applicants.

Interview Questions

• Find the refractive index of the convex lens   1 Answer

PhD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NIT (Warangal) in November 2017.

Interview

It went well I guess. It was my first interview. And I believe I did good. But I was not selected. So my good was not good enough. What else am I supposed to here. This is so stupid. I just want to read the reviews. Stop this harassment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.