NLB Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NLB Services Interview Questions

Interviews at NLB Services

2.4

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NLB Services.

Interview

I received a call from an Indian recruiter about a 3 months training on big data analytics and a guaranteed salary even after being on bench/searching for jobs. He said that I need to do a test regarding my personality or something and was forced to do it right away. I agreed, then to find out the test was actually on statistic, mathematics, SQL and Python. I did not have time to review anything. After I passed, I thought that was it after all it's just a training. I was asked to pick a time for next round interview. He did not ask me whether I was available or not. Just assume and except me to follow.

The next day, I had one hour virtual interview with 2 people. I was told that I have 45 minutes SQL and Python coding tests and 15 minutes meeting/ talking with the interviewer. However, the whole 45 minutes was just Python. Even though the questions were easy, I was not given time and space to think!

The guy on the other end was eyeing on my every code and interrupting me, asking why I do such move. I told him I know how to do it and need to think, he kept interrupting me suggesting what to do or not to do. In the end, I doubted myself. I was not given time to think and he already had preconceived impression that I can't do it. He said to think about the question and at the same time created another question to do. Eventually I only answered 2 questions on my own. He said to me he did not see any answers. Because I was so nervous and felt defeated I did not say anything or informed him that I actually answered some questions.

At home, I tried the codes that I was not able to do during the interview, I got them right. They did not even call me back informing the status of my interview. I had to call another person to know I was rejected since the recruiter who was in charge of me did not answer his calls.

Interview Questions

• Using python find area of circle   1 Answer

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NLB Services (Napa, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Just beware if you are interviewing: seems like a legitimate service, but if you need the training they provide, and you somehow break the contract, you’ll be paying 15,000. The thought of that looming over me and the fact that they can terminate a contract based on subpar performance made it not worth it. For me at least.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by one of their recruiters. I asked for them to send me a Job description of the position they were looking to fill. I had to ask a second time for the job description before I actually received it via email. A phone interview was scheduled for 1 PM. On the day of the interview, at 1:08 PM I still had not been called so I called the recruiter. He apologized for not calling me at the scheduled time and said he was on lunch and could he call me back in 15 minutes. He did not call me back in 15 minutes but a half an hour later. I did not take his call. Absolutely no respect for my time. Did he not check his calendar before he decided to eat his lunch? Completely unprofessional.

Citrix Engineer Interview

Interview

Unresponsive. Tried reaching out to my recruiter at Next Level Business Services multiple times over the span of a month. Did not respond. Left messages on the phone as well as email. Absolute worst recruiter I've ever dealt with.

Data Loading Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NLB Services (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I had a brief phone call screening with an Indian woman asking about my typing speed, my work background, my availability, etc. I filled out forms and she would get back to me promptly. I was later contacted about an interview and scheduled it for the next week. I arrived and was supposed to meet two people but only met one because the other was unavailable. Interview lasted over thirty minutes. I was told they would contact between 5-8 people who got the job. Within the same week I received the offer and will start training next month.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with/handle an angry, or frustrated customer?   Answer Question
    • When was a time you handled customer service in a unique or different way?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to be honest   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your most recent position   Answer Question
    • On a scale of 1 to 10 how well do you know the following applications : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NLB Services (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Was called several times by these people, all with a heavy Indian accent. The last guy LIED and sd they were headquartered in Jacksonville, FL when clearly the website says India. He LIED and sd he was in Jacksonville, but when I asked him the time there, he all of a sudden couldn't hear me, phone then went on mute for abt 30 secs,. He came back and sd "eleven seven"...REALLY!! He was trying to say 11:07. He tried explaining the job but was unsuccessful. It was for a 6 mo contract. I doubt know what kind of scam these people are running, but I don't trust them or these reviews on here.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NLB Services (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

NLB is not having talent of takiing an interview. They just do a body shopping between companies and the consulting. If the Interview process works out they take good margin and pay less to the consultant.

Telecom Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NLB Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview was very basic. There were two people interviewing me at the same time. They looked over my job history which was provided on my resume. They asked about some specific skill sets listed on my resume and how I used those. They asked about some positives and negatives of previous jobs and asked questions about how I handled a difficult situation with an employer in the past.that I mentioned in a con of of job. I had this answer some what planned to give a good answer.

Interview Questions

• Why was I now (later in life) looking at a corporate job when my previous employment didn't show this direction.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NLB Services (Kansas City, MO (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone interview - they will only say that they had an immediate opportunity at their clients place.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NLB Services.

Interview

They asked about how fit you are for the company by one the top managers(this guy will again discuss the salary part) and then some standard Data Science questions by a Data Scientist from US

Interview Questions

• What is Eigen Vector and Eigen Value and where it is used?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.