NSEiT Associate Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 3 Apr 2019

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NSEiT.

Interview

Campus Recruitment
1. Online Test on-campus ( 1 Hour, Aptitude + Technical)
2. HR Interview Stage 1
3. Technical Interview Stage 2
4. HR Interview Stage 2
5. Technical Stage 2

The questions were mostly based on basics of JAVA, C and basic electronics like diodes, transistors etc. The interviewers were mainly judging how good your fundamentals are in your field of study. Programming Questions like basic algorithms, swapping of variables, sorting, searching, merging etc. were asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe the functioning of a Bipolar Junction Transistor!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NSEiT

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NSEiT (Andheri) in August 2014.

Interview

I had 4 rounds.
    The first round involved explaining the technical aspects of my current projects, technical questions on Core Java, Struts2, Hibernate.
    Second round involved security related questions like PADSS, PCIDSS compliance questions & how to configure those settings in Struts2 applications.
    In the final round I was asked Core Java Questions & then asked to make a simple web-application using Struts2 & Hibernate from scratch.

Interview Questions

• Delete Duplicate Elements from a table using sql query in oracle.   1 Answer

Current Company offered a better counter-offer.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai) in July 2013.

Interview

Two technical round both would base on Struts 2.0, Hibernate, JSP, Servlet, Core Java
    Final Round was HR that is base on salary negotiable.
    They will give you min 30% hike so please take it from NSE.IT

Negotiation

Associate Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at NSEiT in April 2010.

Interview

Normal Core Java questions were asked, Java API for Collections and Threads were tested. J2EE was limited to Struts diagram and MVC pattern. JSP and servlets were tested by life cycle questions.
    Second round, PM did ask me if you know debugging skills, I answered yes and no followup was asked.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai) in September 2009.

Interview

3 round of interviews goes.
    First round was taken by Project Lead, Asked all technical questions related to job profile. Like for asp.net opening asked good questions about asp.net, OOPS, sql server, ADO.NET etc
    Second round was taken by Project Manager, checked ability as team member also again checked technically.
    Last round was taken by AGM, checked skill as team member.

Interview Questions

• What suggestion you have contributed to your previous employer which is accepted by them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Can not negotiate for this position, up to certain position salary is fixed for all employee. Every one knows if you are ASA how much you are getting.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai) in September 2018.

Interview

First there was an Online Aptitude test having 100 questions....
    Test was including technical questions too based on c++,pointers
    After I got shortlisted they called me for an interview process (next Day)
    Interview process was divided into three sections ...
    two technical rounds and 1 HR interview..
    Each round was an elimination round..

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NSEiT (Chennai) in March 2019.

Interview

The first round consists of aptitude,logical,verbal and C++ questions and the 2nd round was technical round ,the HR was really friendly asked all about my resume and I wrote some programs,then the 3rd was the personal HR the interview was about only 10 mins,it was all about myself and questions like why this company and self testing questions .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.