NSEiT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NSEiT Interview Questions

Updated 30 Apr 2019

Sort:

PMO Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NSEiT.

Interview

The Interview process has 3 rounds from VP to the CEO of the Organization. The organization mission is to streamline process using project management techniques.

Interview Questions

• Question from the CEO: "Why is your salary less as compared to IT industry standard"   2 Answers

Assistant Systems ANalyst Interview

Interview

One technical client side test and they have on call HR round . Not much to say but it was much of a techinial stuff for MSBI develeoper everything elsr is good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai) in August 2018.

Interview

Walk-in drive in Chakala (J.B Nagar)
    Two Rounds
    1) Technical Round
    2) HR Round

Technical panelist were extremely polite and professional. Even the drive was well organised.

I cleared both rounds with good reviews. HR committed to role offer letter asap. It's been a month now. Neither did i get any call from HR nor do they respond to my emails

Interview Questions

• OOPS Concepts
      Inheritance (in-depth)
      Exception Handling (Basics)
      Core Java (Maps, Set)
      Spring (Basics)   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Interview was ok..for experience have 2 round 1 written test 2nd was face to face technical .in written test write code in java javascript servlet SQL queries etc.
    Face to face normal java questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NSEiT (New Delhi) in May 2018.

Interview

Hello, I had applied through one of the placement agencies in Mumbai. I cleared all the four rounds i.e. Aptitude round, Technical round F2F and two Client rounds F2F. I was told that I would receive a call for Manager round, however no call has been received till date. I have been following up with the placement agency for this but no proper answer has been received. It is my humble request to the managers and other employees not to waste others precious time. We are working hard and putting lots of effort to come this far availing unplanned leaves. Please have the courtesy to inform us about the results and don't let us stay in darkness.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NSEiT.

Interview

Very bad.. i was cleard all round. I did not get offer letter..They keep us on hold only.
    Ask for money to pay. And no salary for 3 months. Better to nit joined this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai) in September 2018.

Interview

1-day process with many Aptitude questions(logical +verbal+c++) then result was announced after 1-hour technical was conducted basic of java, oops concept,c/c++ programs then HR interview where personal ques, relocation.Try to brush up basic concept they dont ask too high level technical.

Application

Interview

The process include 4 rounds.
    First round online aptitude test included 10marks verbal, 40marks quants, 40 marks analytical and 10marks C++ questions.
    Second and Third round include technical interview where they ask basics of java, sql, html.
    Final round includes HR interview.
    Our college had 234 students sitting for apti, only 34 cleared apti and 6 went till HR round(i was one of them) and only 3 got selected( basically they got selected on pointer)

Anonymous Employee in Andheri

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NSEiT (Andheri) in November 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds-
    1) Aptitude
    2) Technical
    3) HR
    Tech and Hr was of 10-15 minutes each. Tech round was based on core subjects like Java, Sql.
    Hr round was based on basis questions like tell me about your self, Are you ready to relocate etc

Application

Interview

I applied through college
    There were 4 rounds
    Aptitude which was of 120 min 100 questions on verbal,quants,logical and technical
    Next technical round 1:basic java
    Hr round
    Technical round 2:basic data structures
    Hr round is easy with basic questions like tell mw about yourself..

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.