NSEiT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NSEiT Interview Questions

Interviews at NSEiT

PMO Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NSEiT.

Interview

The Interview process has 3 rounds from VP to the CEO of the Organization. The organization mission is to streamline process using project management techniques.

Interview Questions

• Question from the CEO: "Why is your salary less as compared to IT industry standard"   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NSEiT.

Interview

Good one. Interviewer made me really comfortable and it felt like college Viva after sometime, but this I was about get something meaningful. There were two rounds of interview one held in college will at the office.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NSEiT.

Interview

It had 3 rounds
    first round was aptitude which they took in chakala office
    it was quite tough
    second round which was technical,whcih was in bkc office
    and then hr round
    great place to work
    huge bkc office
    fast response on the update

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NSEiT (Andheri) in January 2020.

Interview

First round was taken a English grammer test nd secound round explain your java project what you did in your project and myself..they also check your percentage and ask you why is your percentage is less lol

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai) in January 2020.

Interview

interview was good 1st round was aptitude lil bit tough question pointer and outputs.naukri and glassdoor help me for interview .waiting for third round...apptitude question for were good and time consuming just focus and answer also prepare basic question of c++ like features that are simple less memmory managment,syntitical easy

Interview Questions

• mutual exclusion pointer callock mallock oops concept.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NSEiT.

Interview

Round 1 was an aptitude test.
    After you clear that there is a technical interview which is basically about projects you've done on your resume and some questions based on oop comcepts, SQL.
    Round 3 is a hr interview.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude were like any normal aptitude.
      That's logical quants and verbal.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NSEiT.

Interview

The process took one day. It was an on campus interview.First Aptitude test then Technical round-1 and technical round -2. If selected then Hr interview.
    Interview is about basic hr question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai) in September 2019.

Interview

it was a bit tiring more than being intersting, basic java questions and aptitude questions, being from extc background the technical part was difficult and also that the test was computer based and very lengthy so had to miss bit questions

Interview Questions

• how can you improve our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai) in September 2019.

Interview

There was an exam which had Quantitative, Logical and Technical Java questions. Make sure you study java well. Later selected candidates were called for technical and hr rounds.
    For techical rounds study java basics, SQL queries, and go through your resume throughly. HR isn't pain, it's smooth. Be confident will answering be humble at the same time.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai) in September 2019.

Interview

Application
    I applied through college campus placements
    Test
    It was a combined test of 2 hours which consisted of
    1. Quantitative aptitude - easy to moderate level
    2. Logical reasoning - easy to moderate level
    3. English - easy to moderate level
    4. Technical - moderate level. It was based mainly on java, servlets etc.

Interview -
    Technical interview will be purely based on what you have mentioned in your resume, so keep your basics strong with languages. 1-2 questions with difficulty based on your branch on each language will be asked. I was asked on C , SQL n HTML.
    HR interview is fairly easy, 2-3 usual questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.