NTT DATA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 Nov 2018

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Accounting Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panamá (Panama)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Panamá (Panama)).

Interview

Since the position was open for a few months, the interview process was conducted in a very short period of time. First there was a 1:1 interview, then a phone call and I received the offer.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Charlotte, NC (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview approx. 30 min. About two weeks later, I went if for a super day in the office. I had 3 interviews, lunch and an information session.

Interview Questions

• What is the toughest decision you have ever made?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with three different groups of people. Everyone was friendly. Although I didn't know it and feel the recruiter should have known and not wasted my time, NTT Data was looking for someone with experience in business immigration where my experience is in family immigration.

Performance Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Unprofessional, Skype interview, the Manager was dressed in undershirt during the interview process and market their clients in Houston, but it is really located in Woodlands, TX, which is one hour drive each way. This company market the opportunity in the wrong city with less rate/ hour.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied through Amcat, Off campus interview. There were 6 rounds. Group Discussion, 3 technical, 2 managerial rounds. Few may have only one HR round. They ask technical questions in the HR round as well. If you are not from CS, be prepared with your course basics. Every round they eliminate half the candidates. They give offer letter on the same day and give joining within 1-2 months of your interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on sorting, searching, SQL queries, basic electronics questions (non- CS background)   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

Majority of senior positions are hired through network. I think the interview process is straight forward and simple with a phone screen followed by in person interview. Typically there will be 2 levels of phone interview which will be focused on your past experience and your alignment to new job.

Interview Questions

• Majority of questions are based on the type of role you are applying for (Ex: Delivery, Pre-Sales etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was very easy as the recruiter told me about the salary range before the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

First with recruiter, then with 2 technical interviewers, then onsite. The technical interviews were very Java based specific questions. Once the theoretical part will be answered, then you meet another interviewer online.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

In 12 years of working in this industry, this is the single most ridiculous, rude, unprofessional behavior I've ever experienced:

Waited for 30 minutes in the lobby after the scheduled interview time.

Eventually someone showed up and took me upstairs.

The interviewer told me my resume(which I had previously submitted) was too short and he didn't know what questions to ask me.

He walked me to the elevator, pushed the 'down' button, and walked away with a perfunctory 'thanks' without looking at me or offering me a handshake.

This entire sequence of events happened in less than 10 minutes.

Absolutely absurd and unacceptable behavior.

This is the epitome of what is wrong with recruiting / hiring.

Interview Questions

• What questions should I ask you? (yes, he literally asked me this)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was only a two step process with an interview with Ntt data rep and the interview with the client. Then I was granted the position and started two weeks later and I've been there for four years. I love my job!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

It started with aptitude which is at an average difficult level and then Group discussion followed by technical interview and HR discussion about role, expectations

Got a good start with qualifying in written test and in the group discussion it was like a non-stop marathon where i lead the group to all the way start to finish and stood out.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NTT DATA in March 2013.

Interview

4 rounds of interview
    1.written test -> it was easy ,if you are good in logical you can easily clear it
    2.Group discussion -> good topics to speak
    3.Technical -> should be good in basics
    4.HR round -> simple one

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.