NTT DATA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NTT DATA Interview Questions

Interviews at NTT DATA

2.8

Rock Star Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in America, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT DATA (America, IL (US)).

Interview

Interview Questions

• A natural key is a column value that has a relationship with the rest of the column values in a given data record. ... A surrogate key like a natural key is a column that uniquely identifies a single record in a table. But this is where the similarity stops. Surrogate keys are similar to surrogate mothers.   1 Answer

Budget Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

Phone call with hiring manager. Talked mostly about resume and how my skills matched up with those required for the position. It was a smooth process that only took about thirty minutes

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

A recruiter reached out and to my shock wanted a 3 page questionnaire completed before speaking. The questions were unethical! Asking for names of your clients, what you sold them and how much. Additionally 5 references and date of your graduation. Also questioning your “ability” to do the job. This without even looking at my resume. To me it looked like they wanted leads- cheating.

Interview Questions

• List of Wins in past years. Company, year sold, client, type of work sold, TCU and your role?   1 Answer
    • What are the largest sales ever made - provide details.   1 Answer
    • List 5 references. ....Name, years knowing, email, and title?   1 Answer
    • What year did you graduate.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

The interview process began with a screening call with short behavioral questions. For the second phase, applicants traveled to a city where employees of the company conducted a "super day" esque interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you faced in a previous role and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I interviewed at NTT DATA (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I would never work for this company. Who in the world offers tech employees no insurance? This is not true of any other company. This is the worse contracting company I have ever seen after six years of contracting.

Entry-Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Charlotte, NC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Full day of interviews from 9a.m. - 6p.m. with random people from throughout the company (Not HR) that had time in their schedules. One fantastic interviewer, one decent, and one that didn't have any idea what was going on, didn't smile once, not a people person, and was completely uninspiring. Intense interviewing process, 8 behavioral questions each. For such a rigorous interview process I was really let down by their lack of communication. I left the interview feeling confident I got the job. I was told I'd hear back in three days but didn't hear anything for two weeks. A month later I still don't have any feedback.

Interview Questions

• If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA in June 2020.

Interview

phone interview followed by online meeting interview. A recruiter found me through applications and I was able to get this interview based on past experiences. Tested on understanding of the process

Interview Questions

• how do you work with a non technical user?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview for this role. All of them are Video calls, 1 hour each. There were multiple people in the panel. Feedback after each round would be given in just few days after the interview. The difficulty level for each round is medium.

Interview Questions

• What measures can be taken while designing a data model for a cassandra table.   1 Answer
    • Biggest challenge faced with performance in the current project.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Very informal and willing to answer questions. The interviewer was very professional but very personable. The interview was a meeting/interview as I am currently doing the job that the company is taking over.

Interview Questions

• Would I be happy to work for NTT Data.
      Knowledge of current systems with the State.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

Very Generic .
    Know Ur basics well before going for the interview .
    Basic SQL programs wer asked .
    Joined as a fresher right out of collage.Was asked to write basic algorithms like fibonacci series.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.