NTT DATA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NTT DATA Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jul 2018

2.9

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Charlotte, NC (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview approx. 30 min. About two weeks later, I went if for a super day in the office. I had 3 interviews, lunch and an information session.

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA (New York, NY (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

One on one with hiring manager

Negotiation

Nothing, I already need the expected hourly rate. Which later was cut.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with three different groups of people. Everyone was friendly. Although I didn't know it and feel the recruiter should have known and not wasted my time, NTT Data was looking for someone with experience in business immigration where my experience is in family immigration.

Performance Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Unprofessional, Skype interview, the Manager was dressed in undershirt during the interview process and market their clients in Houston, but it is really located in Woodlands, TX, which is one hour drive each way. This company market the opportunity in the wrong city with less rate/ hour.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied through Amcat, Off campus interview. There were 6 rounds. Group Discussion, 3 technical, 2 managerial rounds. Few may have only one HR round. They ask technical questions in the HR round as well. If you are not from CS, be prepared with your course basics. Every round they eliminate half the candidates. They give offer letter on the same day and give joining within 1-2 months of your interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on sorting, searching, SQL queries, basic electronics questions (non- CS background)   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

Majority of senior positions are hired through network. I think the interview process is straight forward and simple with a phone screen followed by in person interview. Typically there will be 2 levels of phone interview which will be focused on your past experience and your alignment to new job.

Interview Questions

• Majority of questions are based on the type of role you are applying for (Ex: Delivery, Pre-Sales etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was very easy as the recruiter told me about the salary range before the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was only a two step process with an interview with Ntt data rep and the interview with the client. Then I was granted the position and started two weeks later and I've been there for four years. I love my job!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

It is an on campus interview. I cleared all rounds in the interview process, except the last HR round. I feel comfortable in the technical round. While coming to the HR round, he asked me some random questions. Even-though I answered everything he did not select me in the hiring process

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NTT DATA in September 2013.

Interview

Aptitude, Group discussions and 2 Interviews. I would term it as average complexity. HR and interviewing team were very professional. But was a pretty satisfactory screening process. It has background verification as well.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

It started with aptitude which is at an average difficult level and then Group discussion followed by technical interview and HR discussion about role, expectations

Got a good start with qualifying in written test and in the group discussion it was like a non-stop marathon where i lead the group to all the way start to finish and stood out.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.