NTT Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NTT Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at NTT

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NTT (Nairobi (Kenya)) in May 2016.

Interview

A bit rushed. Was called on a Tuesday and asked to attend an interview the next day, being actively on a job hunt I agreed. The teamlead interviewing was absent minded, on his computer the whole time only got engaged when it was my turn to ask questions. The second interview was 2 days later, it was relatively easy with ateam lead and a Hr officer present. Both were pleasant but I was disadvantaged by less technical know how. They said they'd call the following week. Needless to say, I didn't get call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your final year project.
    What did you enjoy most about your project.
    What certifications are you looking to get.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NTT

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT (Mumbai).

Interview

They'd keep you waiting for a really long time with only coffee to live on. But the interview can go smooth or rough depending on where you want to work. If you give them an option to relocate you, they do not care of how much ever you know. Keep in mind, there are no stripends or perks to an internship with this company in India. So if you really want to work, just agree to relocate and you'll be sorted.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by cloud?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.