NTT Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NTT Ltd. Interview Questions

Interviews at NTT Ltd.

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NTT Ltd..

Interview

two phone screens with recruiters and one with a manager, 1 face to face with the hiring manager & final interview with a team lead took about 3 weeks from my head hunter call to hire

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NTT Ltd. (Natick, MA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview started out cordially enough. Went over aspects of my resume and specific experiences that applied to the position.

Client Manager turns out to be much more of a Sales Account Executive role, which the Talent Acquisition Consultant promptly disqualified me for after asking about my expectation of base pay, telling me I was "too junior" for the role, which in itself was non-offensive and probably true.

However, she literally giggled at my expectation of base pay while telling me I was not qualified, saying, "yeah that's nothing". Which was incredibly unprofessional and insulting, and it made me feel in all honestly quite terrible.

I was quite excited at the prospect of working at NTT, after learning what they do it was exactly the type of company I was looking to begin a career with. After being laughed out of an interview for being inadequate, I'd never consider applying here again.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for a position with us?
      Why did you leave your last (IT / Tech / Sales) job?
      What is your expectation of base pay? (Hint: Ask for base pay at least 70k if sales)   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NTT Ltd. in January 2019.

Interview

I submitted my resume at my university career fair and got a call back after 3 months. The first screening was done by the HR where they asked pretty standard questions (star) .It was just to test whether the candidate is a good fit. Then later there were two screens by both the directors of the projects. Walk through resume and some technical questions based on the application.

An IT Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT Ltd. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interviewer asked me too many personal questions. He conduct the interview alone and no HR representative. He did not gave me a chance to ask at the end of the interview. He ended the interview just like that. The most stupid question he asked is since I am married and have a kid will I take a long leave if my kid is sick. Seriously this is the worst interview I have ever been to. Happen in Malaysia. Go figure

Interview Questions

• Are you going to take a long leave if your kid is sick?   1 Answer

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT Ltd. (Reston, VA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Had a call with the internal recruiter. Went through my resume extensively. Walked them through my relevant experience and how it fit with the position I was applying for. Scheduled 3 interviews with Hiring manager, Client Manager and Director of Pre-sales.

Spoke to Tim Orrell and Bryce Stokes-Grow. They were both very professional and punctual. They were organized and accommodating with my tight schedule. Great folks to interview with.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NTT Ltd..

Interview

The interview process had two meetings : the first one with the HR representative, asking about personal goals and vision of projects and your place within a large group.
    The second interview involved technical and process managers. Interview focused on technical questions and experiences as well as customer and work environment presentation.

Welcoming and pleasant people.

Inside Client Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT Ltd. (Charlotte, NC (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a mostly laid back in person interview. I only met with one person. (There was initially supposed to be two people but the lady was out of town.) Very conversational. Lasted a full hour. Basically needed wanted to know about all my experience and a few situational questions.

I was told I interviewed really well but the other candidate just had more experience than me. Would still love to interview with this company in the future.

Proactive Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NTT Ltd..

Interview

An internal recruiter with Dimension Data contacted me based on my resume on the job boards. The job description was right in my wheelhouse. I had a nice interview with the hiring manager. Sounded like a perfect fit. The job was not far off from the work I have been doing for the past several years for one of their competitors. The next interview was with the hiring manager, a team member, and other managers. They asked a few technical questions and some typical “How do you handle this situation” type questions. I answered the questions and found the technical ones to be easy. The other questions were a little harder. I also gave examples of work I've done in the past that matches the job description.

The feedback from them the next day said I came off as "cocky" and they weren’t going to proceed. I think they're mistaking confidence about the fact that I felt like a perfect fit based on my past experience as being "cocky”.

I ended up accepting a similar role with the market leader in this industry. So it was a blessing in disguise anyway.

My constructive feedback for them. If you want to be a leader in this industry instead of an also ran. You should learn the difference between being cocky and being confident in the fact that I can leverage my past experience doing very similar work for your competitors at a high level for several years.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an upset client   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT Ltd..

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview after applying online. This first interview was basic personality and a few networking questions. I then had a second interview with management and was a little deeper into networking and my style of working. I waited a couple months without hearing anything, and all my calls and emails were ignored. Finally, I heard back with an offer a week before I was supposed to start .

Senior Role Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT Ltd..

Interview

Three meetings and both went well (I asked at the end), short listed quickly, told I had all the skills required and a good cultural fit. I don't mind I didn't get the role but it's offensive that no one ever had the courtesy to get back to me at all. Follow up was ignored.
    Even if the interviewers lied and I was crap :-), they could at least have enough respect to say so. I am well respected in IT industry with excellent referencable track record.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.