NVIDIA Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,529 of over 1,529.0 interviews

Employee Referral16%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Tel Aviv-Yafo)

Interview

1. short HR interview 2. personal and professional interview with 2 managers from the team 3. personal and professional interview with 1 manager from the team and his manager 4. HR interview

Interview Questions
  • managers ask me very personal and unrelevant question such as why did I study something in high school (more than 10 years ago) and what was my sat test score (since than I did my 1st degree and worked 3 years in full time job) the interview wasn't that professional and seems to disrespect the candidate.
    Answer Question

NVIDIA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

I have been interviewing for the past 4 months for Nvidia and I think after having positive feedback for a few positions I wasn't considered for any roles. This is totally frustrating  with last minute emails on cancelling the interview or finding another candidate. I think these guys are playing with candidates. The time taken here for each interview was close to 3 weeks. I have been interviewing for the past 4 months with 8 rounds and this kind of interview process is not helping either nvidia or myself nor you guys. It's really frustrating. It is such a waste of time when the company hiring process is not well defined. You need to respect the talent and people around the world. I know you guys crave for the best talent out there but it's not all about talent. It's about respecting interviewers too and their time, if you guys are looking for so much talent then why don't I see one PHD degree interviewer.  I would suggest to people here to accept other company offers that you guys get don't wait for nvidia. Let them keep craving for talent.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

The interview was split into two halves. The first half was a behavior style interview, where I was asked questions about past experiences and my resume. The second half was a technical style interview, where I was asked coding questions in my language of choice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NVIDIA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

Two rounds of phone interview until I got rejected. The first round was talking with the team lead about the intern program and my qualifications (personal projects, classes, etc.) The second round was more technical where I was asked to define some technical terms related to the intern project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

the interview was held with two interviewers first of all there was some explanation about the company and a lot of details about the position. and then two coding questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NVIDIA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

The first interview was with the Project Manager of the Team. He was very friendly, asking questions about the educational background and some technical questions based on personal projects (C++,CUDA). At the end, there was a Leetcode type coding problem.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NVIDIA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

1.questions on resume 2.pipeline caculation for delay/frequency/throughput 3.how many bits are needed for ram to do sum 4.square number generator using clock and reset 5.verification for ALU ============== 1.have difficulty understanding questions solution: should open camera and use iPad, so that we can see and understand each other 2.tech questions in previous project 3.basic knowledge 4.leetcode

Interview Questions
  • 1.questions on resume 2.pipeline caculation for delay/frequency/throughput 3.how many bits are needed for ram to do sum 4.square number generator using clock and reset 5.verification for ALU
1 person found this interview helpful

NVIDIA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

Probably the worst HR/recruitment department I've dealt with in a long time. I was shocked to see this coming from such a large company. After the last interview in the process, I was told I would hear back in a few days. I followed up several times but was ghosted for ages. Two(!) months after the interview, I get a holding email. Nothing for nearly another month, then I get an automated rejection email with no feedback at all. You'd imagine when it's down to the last stage and the interviewer tells you they've only got a small handful of people, you'd get some feedback. If you're applying for a job at NVIDIA, don't do like me, make sure you keep your eyes peeled for other opportunities while they let you know the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • The right interview questions to ascertain whether you're a good fit for the team. I selected 'difficult' because they press you to talk about specific steps you would take in complicated scenarios, so it requires you to think like you're a member of the team already.

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

Recruiter contacted me in LinkedIn , I sent him my resume and HR contacted me asking for time slot for phone screen. This was the worst interview experience I ever had. After I shared my availability recruiter said the hiring manager will call you on this day at this time. I was expecting his call and none called. I sent an email to HR to follow up with the manager, she asked me to reschedule, they confirm the interview for another day. I was ready on time hiring manager called me ask to reschedule , I agreed for a later time on same day, I was waiting for his call he didn't call me. I sent HR another follow up email , I got a response from her saying hiring manger will call you shortly. After an hour I had a call from the manager and he asked, "Is this a good time for you" . I said I am busy may be after 45 mins we can talk, he said he will call in 45 mins. After 45 mins he called me. Below steps tells the process. 1) He explained 1 min about what he is looking for. 2) He asked me "you have any question for me" ?, as he wants to hang up after 2 mins. I dragged him into the interview question. 3) He asked me about my current role. 4) He asked me to write a code. I did write the code he said its looks good to him . 5) He said that’s all I have for you, you have any question for me ? , My question was : Next steps in hiring process. 6) HR will contact you. 7) Thank you. This all looks to me like they were wasting my all time , pathetic people.

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

I had two technical interviews and one HR interview. All the interviewers were nice and supportive. The process was quick, two days between each interview. In the first interview they asked questions about strings. In the second interview they requested writing code in C.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Find Nth number of fibonacci sequence. 2. Number of occurrences of each letter in a string.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,529 Interviews