NVIDIA Interview Questions

Updated 8 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at NVIDIA

3.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 1415 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA (United States)

Interview

Interview was done over phone, and recruitor got back to me quickly. I went through two rounds before not getting an offer in the end. The interviews were not super stressful and consisted of introduction, technical questions, and time to ask the interviewer questions.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about linked lists and manipulating them. Can choose any language
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA (United States)

Interview

There were 2 1-hour phone interviews and 1 on site interview with 5 rounds, each with 1 hour. It took one month in total. Very nice interviewers and good interview experience.

Interview Questions
NVIDIA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poland
Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA (Poland)

Interview

Nice online interview - even though I didn't always know the answer, the interviewer was very friendly. The questions were a little tricky, though if you know the field well and you are confident, you should be able to answer them easily.

Interview Questions
  • A few technical questions about deep learning, a medium-hard leetcode question.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA (India)

Interview

Not co operative enough to pass on the right resume to the right team and thus leading to all the communication gap and then eventually process did not happen properly

Interview Questions
NVIDIA
Anonymous Employee in Japan
Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA (Japan)

Interview

There were three rounds, and the first two meetings are done by telephone interview. Firstly they asked about my CV, secondly about my recent project, and thirdly about general Q&A.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the details of the recent paper I previously wrote.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NVIDIA (United States)

Interview

The interview process was extremely unorganized and rather off putting. The recruiter didn't actually speak with me until AFTER all of the interviews were completed and they wanted to move forward with an offer. Up until then, the only people communicating with me were coordinators/schedulers who had a terrible response time for the urgency they were trying to schedule interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this role with us?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA (United States)

Interview

The interview process consisted of an initial conversation where they asked me a relatively simple question about c++. Then it was phone interviews from there where I talked to a recruiter and I was asked more questions

Interview Questions
  • Q: How do you reverse a list in place in C++
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NVIDIA (United States)

Interview

Standard HR screen and coding question after an initial Hackerrank problem. Was asked some questions about operating system concepts as well. Wasn't particularly difficult, probably Leetcode Easy/Medium. I found it very stress-free and focused on what I was good at!

Interview Questions
NVIDIA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA (United States)

Interview

Ran through a gammut of digital design principles and basic components and applications. Know your fundamentals well. My interviewer liked to ask back to back questions starting from transistor level to Verilog.

Interview Questions
NVIDIA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NVIDIA (India)

Interview

Technical interview regarding c# Containing data abstraction encapsulation Python pandas. Professional question. Regarding project details. Hardware knowledge. Operating system question. How to handle pressuried situation. Bug free code. Code quality questions. Work culture environment.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,415 Interviews