NVIDIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at NVIDIA

1,262 Interview Reviews

3.2

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Had two rounds of phone interviews with usual screening and hardware questions. Had an onsite that had some design based questions, a few coding and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Phone interviews :
      CMOS basics, usual some gate/logic using one gate, timing related questions, FIFO depth, max in array, palindrome
      Onsite :
      CDC - a lot on various techniques and improvements from one to another, clock MUX logic, Clock dividers, FSM , Timing related question based on designs above   2 Answers

Silicon Verification - CPU Team Interview

Interview

Interviews consist of 3 rounds. First two are very technical with a focus on computer architecture (instruction lifetime, virtual addresses, endianness). Last round is longer i.e. 4-6 hours. Had not done the 4-6 one when I wrote this.

Interview Questions

• Describe how an instruction flows in the datapath? (they were looking for the pipeline stages ie fetch, decode, execute, memory, write back);
      Data hazard question(Specifically RAW);
      One question about endianness;
      Another one about virtual addresses, page walks and instruction translation ie how the TLB works;   2 Answers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

Phone Interview. Was contacted by recruiter.
    Was asked about my projects and current work. And some array questions.
    Just asked to tell the logic. No actual coding. Also questions on parallelization

Interview Questions

• Given a large array of int. Find the top 3 maximum numbers   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

One coding interview, one with big-picture design questions. Coding one was quite doable and big picture one was more like a conversation than getting grilled from a bank of set questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would solve problem X that our team is working on   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Cloud Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening. I had 2 technical screenings and received a "no next step" email from recruiter. Recruiter didn't provide any feedback on the decision and refused to find out why from interviewing team when requested.

Intern - Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was two phone interviews and a coding at the end. The overal process was good. They asked a lot of questions about object oriented progmraming and machine learning. Each interview took approximately 1 hour

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

two-round interview. First is with the manager and he goes over your resume to see if background match and then second is with a team member who talks about resume first and then two tech questions. One python one leetcode

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Interview

I only had the first phone interview and was turned down. The interviewee was nice. First there was an introduction about myself, and he introduced the job. He asked me questions about c++ like virtual functions and how to debug. And later he asked me what data structure I would use to store the info of address book.

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

It was good the interviewer was very supportive and nice to talk to. He has also guided me towards the solutions a few times when I needed help. The interview also two coding rounds in the first round. Both the coding questions are based on lists.

Interview Questions

• what is your experience with docker?   1 Answer

SWE Interview

Interview

It was a great experience and I had a lot of fun. The recruiter told me all about their work at Nvidia and how much fun it is working on with different teams. It seemed like a pretty cool place to work and meet lots of new people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.